Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Who is Pastor Lynn Feaster?
9/5/2006 1:49:40 PM

Hello Everyone.

I was not to sure if I should put this in my scam forum or this one, I guess more people will look at this & maybe even Pastor Lynn Fraster may answer the question themselves?

I & a few other members here at Adlandpro received this invitation to be friends other the last few days from Pastor Lynn Feaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Please Help us to reach our goal! Yes, I do have a website. It is a ministry website. Our program is a fund raiser program. We went to Africa twice this year so far, to Switzerland and to France. We are hoping to raise enough money to buy motors for the boats that the fishermen use and also the buy a truck or two for the women in the villages to carry their food in rather then carrying in baskets on their heads. They also need refrigeration units and a factory to able to store food in. It is my personal assessment as a Registered nurse that the people are not starving because they don't have food but because most of the food is lost or decays before it gets to market. I have a group of funds that the ministry can receive. But we need the 10% to get the funds. You know how SBA is. I plan to raise the needed funds using our program. The marketer who raises the most memberships. Will not only receive $1 out of ever $10 partnership into their e-bullion account but will also go back with us to Africa. This year we took two people on our trips. None of us will never be the same. I want to make money for a purpose. Not just to get rich. Here is the info that I am trying to get out asking for help from our friends. I just don't know how. That is why I am looking for marketers: This Is Paying Great! Please Tell All Of Our Friends!! I've made over $100 in 4 hours. use e-bullion Stable. E-mail for Info!!! hiswayinvestments@SAFe-mail.net We have been successful for a number of years. Pastor Lynn zadok33@adlandpro.com URL: http://www.avicministries.net NON-SOLICITATION STATEMENT The information contained in this memo is for information purposes only and is not intended As a solicitation or an offer to sell any form of securities. Pastor Lynn The undersigned hereby declares and covenants that they are not engaged in any criminal financial activity, such as money laundering or terrorist funding. All funds contemplated for use are good, clear, unencumbered funds, derived from lawful business or personal resources. Dear H.W.I.. Members: There will be a conference call Wednesday evening, at 6:00 & 8:PM EST. The number is 218-862-6100 and the pin is seven 7s followed by #, namely 7777777#. This call is primarily being held by Pastor Iyeasha to accommodate those who are unable to tune in for previous afternoon calls. If you haven't as yet checked the Forum for the new program, be sure and do so. You start by obtaining basic information using the auto responder. The Highlights of the new Program offered by A.V.I.C. Can be viewed by use of the following auto-responder address: hiswayinvestments@SAFe-mail.net If you should experience a problem with the auto responder, then copy and paste the following e-mail address onto your address line: hwi_support@SAFe-mail.net Based on the due diligence I have seen and done I can highly endorse this program. I don't think you Will want to miss this one. The information contained in this memo is for information purposes only and is not intended As a solicitation or an offer to sell any form of securities. Your Year To Make A Difference Jim - Moderator Rules for this call and future calls. 1) When you enter the call you are to announce who you are. Please don't expect to be recognized if you Have a question if you don't. 2) You must mute your phone except when asking a question. Use *6 to mute your phone if you don't have a mute button on your phone. Using *6 again will UN mute your phone. 3) Please be courteous and do not talk when someone else is talking. 4) Once you have asked a question, and have been recognized, please do not ask another question if others Are still waiting to ask their first question. 5) Do not expect ask the same question previously asked and answered. I hope that you will help us to reach our goal. My friend Stacie J from Donald Trumps show is going with us back to Africa. her website is www.staciej.com Lets do something good for our people by working together. GOD BLESS, Pastor Lynn My private cell # is 440-339-6471'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, it is not the normal invitation to join someones friends list, also the profile & profile picture is lacking in content, i.e. the only content is

Cleveland Heights OH  United States & a blank picture....

This does give me some concerns as if it is genuine (?) you would think that there would be a lot more information in this persons profile so that anyone here at Adlandpro could check for themselves the validity of this offer(?)

Personally I smell a big rat here, of course if Pastor Lynn Feaster would like to clear up the ominous lack of information about themselves to all our satisfaction, then I'm sure that one or two members of Adlandpro may look more closely at this.

I for one will not until a lot more information is forthcoming, there are too many scammers & con artists infiltrating our community at this present time to trust anything, no matter how good the cause may sound.

Anthony.

Your Security friend in Oregon

+0
Re: Who is Pastor Lynn Feaster?
9/5/2006 1:59:41 PM
WOW, this also looks a bit strange my friend, and I think we need some answers here from our pastor here. If not, well .....

Feel free to visit my forum about Scam/Fraud/Spam:

Keep on with Your good work my Brite-friend

Best regards
Arild

Here is another possible problem for us to look in to:

Date: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:37 PM CT
Subject: Invitation To Become MOHANDAS APPANA's Friend

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire With SWISSCASH

I would like to invite you to my Financial Site at Swiss Financial Bank. I recently found that this is the truly legal, transparency and confidentiality way to make a very HUGE & BIG MONEY INVESTMENT on it!

Just imagine you can maximize your fund to 300% on all profit return just for a minimum of 15 months & your MONEY is GUARANTEE by Swiss Mutual Fund. Don’t believe it? Or hard to believe it?

Swisscash is a new product under Swiss Mutual Fund and was launched on Apr, 2005

Swiss Mutual Fund is an International offshore Investment entity with thousand of financial products and services available around the world. Please visit my financial site (check my profile).

ABOUT SWISSCASH

Financial Facility - Started in April 2005
Target Global Investors - Investment of USD10K - USD100K
Average Return - 20% per calendar month
Build USD78 Million fund within 6 months of global launching
Principal guaranteed by Swiss Mutual Fund (1948)
Chief Fina

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 2:02:54 PM

Amen! Anthony,

I recieved this invite also. I accepted, but on finding no further information on his Adland profile I did not visit the site. I have visited seemingly innocent sites before, only to end up with some sort of adware or virus.

Hopefully the pastor will see this post. Then, if it is all legit maybe he'll clarify the missing information. I also do not like to recieve this type of invite. Members should invite friends because they want to get to know them. Not to afford an opportunity to post an ad. Information should remain on the personal webpage, aboutme, and offers/requests.

Thanks for the heads up,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 2:03:19 PM

Hello Anthony

I am so glad to see that you have posted this forum. 

Ironically, I posted a forum on the same subject half and hour ago, but then deleted it as the links on the invitation send you to some sites, which may or may not be dubious.  But i though that I was not the appropiate person to deal with this.

I was highly suspìcious and very concerned at the speed that this Pastor collected friends (168 in one week) which is more typical of a professional marketer than a woman or man of the cloth who works "in the field" in poor countries.  However, this person who moves with ease round Adland and has uploaded all it's logos and links on their site seems unable to put up a simple photo or any personal details.  This is not very consistent.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out.  In the meantime I shall not be accepting the invitation!

Cheers,

Jenny

+0
9/5/2006 2:04:19 PM

Arild my Viking Brother.

Yes, once again we seem to have been 'invited' by people who may not be as genuine as there message reads.

Be careful all of you, if Pastor Lynn is Genuine, then I'm sure they will post here & explain in more detail all about their offer as I made sure they got an invite to this forum.

Well done Arild for bringing another possible scammer to our notice.

Anthony.

Your Security Friend in Oregon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!