Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
AdSense pages with Ease
9/1/2006 4:37:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

I found a way to make AdSense webpages with a simple program that has all of the stuff you need... except your AdSense publisher account.  If you don't have an account you can easily get one from Google.  We show you how to do that too.

Bear in mind that this program is something that is not free but you can earn back the small fee in a few months of working with it through payments from Google.  Just build a few sites and advertise your article pages to the web.  You will see an increase in your AdSense income.  The more pages you build the more you will be able to earn.

I am an affiliate of the WebMaster's Cheatkit.  You may have heard of it or not.  Ian Traynor from the UK is the master webmaster that I am working with on this.  He is very good at what he does and I recommend that you at least sign up for his newsletter if nothing else.  He offers a lot of FREE stuff in his download library so be sure to sign up for his newsletter.

The AdSence software that I am so excited about is

Just click the link above and go see what I am talking about.

There is a special offer price in it for you if you choose to take advantage of the software.

You will be purchasing the software through my affiliate ID so I will be getting paid for offering it to you.  Since I will be getting a good portion of the sale as a commission, I am willing to offer a nice rebate for you.

If you take advantage of this offer, I will be glad to send you a rebate of $40.  That will make the cost of the software just $57 for you after the rebate.

Take a few minutes and check out:

Turbo Content Site Builder

Your bank account will be the beneficiary in just a few months of working with this software!

Peace and prosperity to you and yours,

Leon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!