Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Part #1: Attempting To Fully Explain Myself
9/1/2006 12:03:25 PM

Greetings,

I am presenting a Seven Part Mail to all my friends here in the Adland  Community. These will fully explain who I am; where I am coming from;  where I am at this time and where I am going. These will also clarify introduction I gave to you as well as positions I am taking in my forum and my postings in various forums.

Without going into details, or repeating things I have stated about myself, let me summarize this by saying you have a friend with some radical ideas. My ideas are radical because I no longer expect the issue of poverty to be resolved from teachings I am receiving from my church leaders.

Today, I am An Advocate Voice for changes in the way churches have been keeping many people around the world silent in ignorance and poverty. I am also taking the position that poverty can be solved from a business perspective.

You as a computer user can apply your skills for teaching the poor of the earth to become prosperous business owners. This will place you among Wealth Creators in our time. In every land, people can be taught that they have been placed on the earth to be Prosperous Managers Of God's Abundance.

You as a Web Marketer, can seize the moment and apply your computer for taking business ideas into countries where governments are resisting Christian Workers. It is simply a matter of realizing that people everywhere have the desire to improve their standard of life.

As for where I am going, you will see that more clearly in other mail you will receive. Suffice to say at this time, I am involved in a company by the name of Golden Circle. This company is ideal for showing ordinary people everywhere that computer is giving them the means of creating wealth without having a lot of money to invest.

Golden Circle will also play a great role in future plans I have for offering scholarship to those who have been left behind. You will be hearing more about this goal at a later time.

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!