Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
THE MIRACLE IS ON FAST PACE!!!!
8/25/2006 1:30:56 PM

Carls announcement today has us all on a fast pace to make sure our downline is acurate and that anyone who wants to upgrade, Must do it now. Just log onto your members center and follow the link to SpeedMatrix to upgrade. We are Really moving fast now and in less than 72 hours. We should see some sort of action from our hard work.

For My Downline.... I need you to make sure you have mailed me all the information that I requested by mail today. Please visit the Traffic Exchange area of this forum and Support Your Team members by joining several of the refered links for OPFM. They have had a lot of hits already and these are building credits ONLY for OPFM For Everyone as a Team!!! Please bookmark this forum and visit back for more information and to leave me any questions that you may have.

OK Everyone.... Team Spirit and Team Work!!!! Lets do it!!! Keep marketing and keep posting. Forums, Exchanges, Mail blasters and Bloggs!!!! Do It!!!! Peace,, Sharon

If you are not a member of our team yet, but want in on our fun!! visit the link below to join us!

http://www.ourpowerforcedmatrix.com/enrollment.php?uid=61331

You can thank me later!!!!

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE MIRACLE IS ON FAST PACE!!!!
8/25/2006 2:35:33 PM
Thanks Sharon I willbe back I have you bookmarked. I'm excited & ready to take off with this program....
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2006 3:55:55 PM
Hi Sharon, As Carl is asking all of us..please ask EVERYONE to use the generic link. I would also change your signature to carry the generic link. If people fall under you without the team placements, they will be disappointed and quit. http://www3.telus.net/rmc/opfm.htm Use the above link in forums, advertisements, emails, and signatures. Together we are powerful!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2006 5:34:16 PM

hi sharon

i have booked marked your forum and i will pop back as much as i can.

Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2006 8:35:35 AM
Tim, You are right. Most of us have been quite confused as to what to do. Carl was saying that it was OK to promote either link. But now that we are in a faster pace and the matrix is complete. We have been informed to promote the generic link now. Thank you. Peace, Sharon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!