Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
People are getting cured: Live Testamonies.
8/23/2006 7:51:19 PM

First know this: Over 30 years of business:

100% Guarantee

We are so confident that once you try our product line, you will love it! With that in mind, we are giving you a lifetime return policy! For any reason, at any time, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the unused portion to us and we will gladly refund your entire purchase!

Not many companies do that. Heres the about us link.

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/about.htm 

With a line of products from women skin care and bath to haveing nutrition products as one that is the only one offered in this form and has been the rave for 20 years and in 14 countries.

How many of you feel fatiqued, week, Are you depressed, do you have High blood pressure, always getting colds, high cholestoral levels, getting the flu, always have a large supply of every kind of pill, capsule and everything else shoved in your cabinet. Do you buy those big juice of what ever bottles and jars to keep in your refriguarator?  Good at least you have an interest in your health.   But is there an guarantee with those products??? Does your company stand behind their products like this? Do you have to order a payed monthly shipment and get to much and pay to much? Do you really need to do all that? of course not. You don't have to even go to the store or do all that or even feel those symptons I mentioned. Get your health back.

I think you can do better, I know you can do better. Do you know you can not only give your body the right Vitamins and Minerals but you can do it more effectively. I want to show you where you can learn to know how to. 

This company discribes all. Shows all in tests from all over the world. Has people like you with health issues telling how these products have helped them in their testamonies (some recorded).

Mel Franklin: I was a severe asthmatic suffering as well from emphysema and chronic bronchitis  Silica cured these ailments. Read, Listen to Testamonies::

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/testimonials.htm 

You can join the family if you want with NO! cost membership free login, free site, free info, no caches. just lots of wholesome products and free marketting info. Over 3000 customers and distributors. Of course you can earn percentages just by forwarding this info and shareing this with people you care about. But thats all explained at the site. ::

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/become_distributor.htm 

If you know of NuScience Co. this Company is one of the only two they do global business with.. This company is focused on what they produce for you.

The difference with these products are that they are designed from natural Ingredients that are natural to the biological matrix of the tiny cells that organisms are made up of.. Your body excepts what it knows it needs. Your body fights what it knows is bad for it. You can help your body fight and stay healthy.

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/cellfood.htm 

If you smoke, that carton lasts what a week? come on one product lasts a month. One that can help you quit smokeing to. so you save twice as much. Three times as much counting your health....

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Beth Schmillen

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: People are getting cured: Live Testamonies.
10/22/2006 11:15:20 PM
Hello Michael, Thanks for your post and if you have more info about how oxywave helps quit smoking... that might be good to post some more about !! your friend, Beth
+0
10/23/2006 11:13:25 AM

Hi there interesting stuff and yes your health is important. If I may be bold enough to offer a suggestion though, especially if you are in the USA or Canada, the word cure is very risky, and the FDA frowns greatly on its use.

You might want to use alleviates symptoms or something to that effect, it is my understanding that claiming "cure" can get you and your company in hot water. Hope this comes across as I meant it, just some friendly helpful advice and not rude or arrogant!

I will gladly check out the products though, although already involved in a great health and welllness compnay!

+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/23/2006 5:57:58 PM

hello Beth, Thanks for posting..  I try to forward what ever I find that poeple may benifit from,  if I have to (join) something to do this Then so be it- lol. The company that makes cellfood has gone to retail so cellfood is now available and in the puplic eye everywhere.

As for your comment; (smokeing). Its been a while since I've put this post in. I have been listening to Dr, wallach and reading up more. The best way to discribe our habits is like animals (cribing) This is when your body is lacking certain vitamins and minerals and you (grave) for it. But your mind doesn't (know) what exsactly the body needs. So we grab items and use them. Same as pregnant women get the craveing for icecream and pickles and stuff. CALCIUM is one we grave, The lack of calcium is a cause of over 140 diseases and ailments..  As for me smokeing less while useing cellfood plus C. I can only assume it supports what ever craveing I have that I smoke to replace it. The dangers of this is the chemicals of course we all know how smokeing leads to death in many ways.  My eating habits are (poor) I'm on the road so much I really only eat when I get done for the day- Coffee and cigs until then.  Listening to a Doctor that has been around for better then 50 yrs is a real eye opener. He simply makes sence and what he says he backs up with facts.   Beth Since your a Female I'll tell you ((that BORON will help relieve cramping and medapahs. This also helps men to be (men) helps testostorone and without it men don't know whether to lead or follow on the dance floor..-- Stateing Dr, Wallach))..  Vitamins and Minerals and how we intake them is the key to perfect health..

heres another product that is highly rated with the Physicians Referrence Book 1995.  This 8 year old company that is sweeping the nation and is just now expanding to canada and mexico.. Eniva- Vibe 

ok talk later..

+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/23/2006 7:21:02 PM

Derreck  Thanks for your input ,, Well taken! and not at all (out of line)..  lol      The extreme urge I get to inform people of things I learn gets bigger then my fingers can type.. lol  I actually use the cure word in most cases either Its been used from where I get the info from or   LIke Matts testamonie - what else can you say if he does not have a disease anymore?  Heres one--  Chicken cartalidge cures authritus.. . Its in documents mentioned on the tape Dead doctors don't lie..  Dr. Paluing in California told of cures..

The DEA's War on Pain Doctors
Some in the medical community call it ?a war on pain doctors,? or ?state-sponsored terrorism.? However you describe the current campaign, Frank Owen writes, the DEA?s hardball tactics have scared physicians nationwide to the extent that legitimate pain sufferers now find it increasingly difficult to get the medicine they need.
        This is just a tip on lots we) all( don't know about..   Theier was a doctor (cureing) men of prostate cancer in Arizona. he had over a few hundred men seeing him. He cured all except the last few after the FDA made him stop useing the tactics he used on these men.  The FDA found 1- (one) little teenzy secret incredient  was from asia and wasn't authorized in the USA. .    Another doctor when asked by a patient if their was anything that would pevent his death, the doctor says oh yes( but you can't get it in the USA).. Their are so many cureable diseases but you have to (travel) to get them..' lol..  OR start out from your birth with the 90 Vitamins and Minerals we all need to (live). Wihich is only found in supplimenting.  US government in US Senate Document 264 from the 74th Congress in 1936 stated:
“99% of the American people are deficient in minerals... The alarming fact is that foods, fruits, vegetables, and grains now being raised on millions of acres of land no longer contain enough certain needed minerals and are starving us, no matter how much of them we eat.”
        You can start here at this link..

Well thanks

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!