Menu

Promote
Larry Sturgeon

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Welcome to All-Kit-Homes
8/22/2006 7:28:58 PM
Are you tired of trying to fit into someone else's idea of a home? Wish you had the kitchen you want, the rooms and layout you need? Maybe you're ready for your own custom home! Or, perhaps you want to build your own office, store, rental units or even a hotel or Golf Course Club House! You can SAVE Money, Time, Materials and Labor Costs with open panel construction and you will get beautiful, top quality performance from ALL KIT HOMES. Hi! My name is Dave, owner of ALL KIT HOMES. Enjoy your stay at our web site. Please, if you have any questions, afford me the pleasure of talking with you at (972) 255-5484. We are here to work with you and your needs. ALL KIT HOMES offers all types of homes and designs. They are NOT mobile, modular, or "prefab" homes. They are what are known as "open panel construction." Systematically preformed Kit Home. http://www.allkithomes.com/index.html Larry D. Sturgeon Marketing Director www.onlineconference.biz www.keep-our-kids-safe.com www.hairy-buffalo-software.com
Larry Dean Sturgeon Boaze Inc. All-Kit-Homes Owner-OnlineConference.biz Assistant Project Manager 2490 Fairview Road Springhill, Florida 34609-5215 1-352-688-2947
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!