Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Speaking Of The Supreme Provider
8/28/2006 7:50:49 PM

Friend,

It is hard to take you serious on your cpproach to the thread in this section.

Think adout what you are doing......

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/28/2006 7:55:57 PM
If you are mocking the Lord, you are in serious trouble. Your approach does not appear to be from someone who is connected to The True And Living God......
Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
9/3/2006 3:53:15 AM
Dear David,

You're the one who brought me into Adland - I think through TrafficSwarm. Now you're the one keeping me on track about Darfur. I wear a green band on my left arm saying "Do not stand idly by - Save Darfur." This wristlet was created by the folks at www.jewishworldwatch.com, which I support now. Let me give some background.
Rabbi Harold M. Schulweis of Valley Beth Shalom just over the hill from Los Angeles challenged the Jewish people everywhere to begin to honor the promise made following the holocaust -- that "Never Again" would we be silent in the face of genocide.
Let me just add that in speaking to him I found that he had tried some standard preaching during the Sarajevo war and found that too little help resulted. So now he's getting the whole people riled up. About six months after our conversation news of Darfu started appearing on the front page. Thank the Lord!!!
Now you and I might not have the same entity in mind when we use the term "Lord," but I find I don't mind one way or the other, and I hope you don't either. By whatever name, the Provider, as you call him, is watching and will provide when we do right.
Thank you for your stand on Darfur.
+0
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2006 9:12:14 PM
Hello Leslie,

Thank you for your thoughtful and informed response to my posting on The Supreme Provider. I am also encouraged to know that the promotion at Traffic Swarm worked and brought you to Adland Pro.

As you can see, Leslie, I am holding views about the poor of the earth that are different from most of my Christian friends. As I am seeing things, the people of Darfur are suffering, for the most part, because they were not informed of The Eternal Provider Who has provisions for The Total Needs of mankind.

Furthermore, it is ironic to see how things that were provided for meeting the needs of people, become the same things that some are using to exercise control over others. By depriving the poor of food, clean water and fertile land, one can heap suffering on others.

Beyond the immediate need of food, clothing and shelter, the people of Darfur, as well as others who are poor, need to know how to activate in-born powers. These in-born powers, when they are put
to use, will empower all people to become prosperous.

Knowing that the poor need more than free food, I am doing my part that people of faith agree on changes that will correct the long legacy of poverty. I am also encouraged to know that "JEWISH WORLD WATCH... A CALL TO CONSCIENCE," is
committed to raising their voice against the inhumanity that is going on in Darfur.

Sooner of later, when enough people raise their voice, The  Powers That Be, will be compelled to listen. So, keep up your good work.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!