Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Here's my rotator in action ...
5/28/2005 4:31:18 PM
Hi Anamaria, I did the same thing you are doing right now; watch and participate in the forums. I came to AdlandPro with 2 websites. One was to offer website and niche marketing and the other is video games and gaming. I still have them, but, my focus was to learn what I can about advertising them and then realized that there is a lucrative business in advertising itself. As you may have noticed, I still am diversified in my money makers. Just like investments and stocks. Make some money from this and from that. But, the biggest thing I started doing was participating here in forums AND building my "friends" list. You learn from listening to others. You see what the needs of others are. When the offer for Mega Traffic came along I knew this would help so many. Just had to run with it. I feel honored and flattered that you are watching my moves and are learning from my work ethic. As for managing it all. Sometimes it gets overwhelming, but, I enjoy it so much I can't stop. Just schedule and pace yourself so you do not burn out. One thing that helps speed things up is my choice of browser. I use Mozilla Firefox. http://www.mozilla.org It's free. If you decide to use this browser and need hints on how to save time using it contact me. To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
5/28/2005 5:38:37 PM
Ken, That's a cool rotator. I was not aware of it previously. Thanks so much for letting us know about all the myriad resources with MegaTraffic. I think all manner of exposure to our websites is helpful, and I do not dismiss any of it, especially when it's something that can be set up to work on autopilot. It is the total cumulative effort, as we strive to find ways to garner prospects and customers. Thanks again. Have a great weekend, everyone. Elaine Perry
Patricia Elaine Perry Marketing and Work-at-Home Resources http://www.elaineperry.org
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/28/2005 8:35:48 PM
Hello Kenneth, I like what I see and as I joined you a while ago I have some campaings and if possible how can I place all my links and roatator in one place very interested regards jeffrey OBrien 114374 Sydney Australia
+0
5/28/2005 9:48:15 PM
Let me point out the rotator is a Gold Level tool. Now, your rotator IS all of your links. When you set up a campaign for each link (program) it gets included into the rotator automatically. No need for all of those links that rarely get clicked on. Your rotator displays the actual site, and that means more info to the surfer and easier to convert to a sale. One way to address what you may be asking is to create a redirect page to take them right to the rotator. For pop up and pop under codes place them before the redirect script so they execute first. Or just create your index.!html! as a intro page, say what you have to say and place a "CLICK HERE" link which will take them to your rotator. Again, place pop codes in the beginning of the tags of your html code so they will execute first. Hope this answers your question. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
5/29/2005 8:43:22 AM
Hi Kenneth, I apologize if I caused any confusion. The problem was on my end and not Mega Traffic’s Mega Traffic Rules!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!