Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apologies to all ....
8/23/2006 10:48:52 AM
"There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates and fills the interspace of the Universe.
A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.
A person can form thought upon formless substance can cause the thing thought about to be created."
That's not me its from S.O. Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles and Le Ticia Lee

My point  here is-With all of these  people  here who are vibrating  at similar levels , sending out  the same thought (A healthy, Dr. Venerina Conti)-can't we fix this and get on with our fun??????????

Now that the staff understands who is in charge, Dr V-you've got 'em going in the right direction:)

All the stars gathered into a bouquet - coming at you.
+0
8/26/2006 1:57:57 AM
Hi Venerina! I'm so sorry to hear about the painful situation you find yourself in at the moment.....but applaud the fact that it hasn't affected your delightful sense of humor! Hope you feel better soon! Tracey P.S. My father has 4 herniated discs and my mother has a degenerative condition that has compressed two of hers....they are currently waiting to be seen by a chiropracter who has developed a new technique for elongating the spine enough to cause the disc to slip back into place naturally with some slight stimulation....from what my sister has researched the new technique is highly effective and gaining quite the following. Only a handful of chiropracters seem to be using it yet. I'll check with her to get the name of the procedure for you. It might be something worth looking into before you get "sliced and diced".
Want to know how to make your business a HIT?? http://www.home-income-team.com/info/witchywoman22164/businessahit.html You Know "The Money Is In The List" - But Don't Have One? Signup, Login, & Send! http://www.listbandit.com/index.php/witchywoman22
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/27/2006 7:24:39 PM

HI VENERINA,

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!

I HAVE LIVED WITH RADIATION DAMAGE TO MY LOWER SPINE, FOR 6 YRS. NOW! I HAVE DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE! IT IS NO FUN AT ALL! THE BEST THING I HAVE FOUND IS AN ICE PACK!!! I SPEND 20 MIN. ON 40 MIN. OFF! IT SOMETIMES TAKES A FEW DAYS, BUT IT HELPS ME! WHEN THE SWELLING GOES DOWN THE DISC GOES BACK INTO PLACE!!! 

I ALSO USE A MUSCLE STIMULATOR. IT COST ABOUT $1000.00 IN U.S. THE REPLACEMENT PADS ARE $80.00 A MONTH. YOUR DOCTOR MAY BE ABLE TO SET YOU UP WITH ONE. I'M IN A WHEEL CHAIR MOST OF THE TIME AND IT HELPS A LOT WITH THE MUSCLES. HEAT ALSO HELPS WITH SORE MUSCLES! HOPE THIS HELPS!

YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS! YOUR FRIEND, JERILYN

IF YOU NEED ME I'M JUST AN EMAIL AWAY!!!

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 6:04:02 PM

Thank you my dear friend Joyce ...

I must be picking up on everyone's thoughts because I do feel a little better ... the truth is some days are better than others ...

I have had the MRI scan and I am now awaiting results ... the freaky quacks are still talking sugery and I'm still talking natural remedies ... have you ever seen dear going at it with their horns? hehehehehe ....

I've been told that maybe there is a laser treatment available ... so, I'm hounding down anything that doesn't involve a knife or any other sharp instrument near my neck that slices or dices ...

Thank you for the bouquet my dear friend and I hope that everything is going well with you and your project ... I so much look forward to getting back full time to all the fun ...

Big hugs coming your way

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 6:07:37 PM

Hello Tracey and thank you sweet friend for your post ...

Can you send one of those chiropracters to Madeira please?  Even Portugal would be close enough ... I'd definately be interested in finding out more about the procedure ... and if it helps with herniated discs in the neck ...

Anything has got to be better than slicing and dicing and this really sexy collar ... all that's missing is a lead and someone could take me walkies and park me up next to a tree in a park somewhere .... hehehehe

I shall look forward to hearing more from you ...

Take care and kindest wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!