Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Fibromyalgia new study gathers info. World wide testamonies
8/20/2006 10:01:01 PM

SAM-e was originally developed by an Italian firm as a pharmaceutical in the early 70's but lacked the resources for a drug approval in the United States. SAM-e has now been the rave for more than 20 years, in over 14 countries.

Hello Donna, I'm so excited and thrilled to have found usefull info for those in need.. Since the last time our paths crossed I have found where some new info has been studied on Fibromyalgia. Maybe for a good reason I have found you here and the others. A company that I am a distributor has a product people use for their symptoms. Lets get right to it cause I want to share this with everyone..

First, Here is the direct link to Testamonies from ((around the world).

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/testimonials.htm 

Second here is the direct link to History of tests info and the newest from the University of Sienna. Its the newest one added specifically on Fibromyalgia :

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/product_test.htm 

Last but most important the direct link to the product available in the United States:

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/sam_e.htm 

I trully hope to have shared trully helpfull information with all of you. I believe that knowlegde is power and it should be shared..  I would like to add that with all deepest honesty I have personally used the Multivitamin +C..     

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fibromyalgia new study gathers info. World wide testamonies
8/25/2006 3:41:26 PM

Thank you for the links Michael. I will check into the products. You never know what might help with fibromyalgia. There is so much that is not yet understood about this syndrome.

DonnaZ

+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Fibromyalgia new study gathers info. World wide testamonies
8/25/2006 8:14:26 PM

Hello, Donna,   You and everyone here are quite welcome. I wish to share what ever I find with those who may need information that i find. Ever since my Dad had a battle with cancer and at the same time my moms brother lost his battle to cancer, I've been more interested in watching out for good health habits..  I'm not quite a health freak (yet) because a do have one bad habit- ciggerettes.   After reading and listening to and about doctors theorys', Laurance paoling is quite at the top, of vitamins and minerals Its easily to (see) the connections they have and show in our bodies chemistry.. everything from veiracose viens to hearing loss and hair loss to preventing Diabetes and Curing Authritus.   Just remember Calcium prevents over 120+ diseases and ailments.  Calcium prevents highblood pressure, In a group study people kept useing their meds along with a double the rda amount of calcium and they beat the highblood pressure. Calcium also prevents kidney stones..   over a month now I've been takeing suppliment of calcium +vitamin D at twice the rda on the bottle.  So learn more as you can; don't depend entirely on one doctors advice.. There is tons of info all doctors don't follow up on they stay with their (safe) book process and don't progress with new information. such as the study on salt intake, dureing the studies many people died with highblood pressure by useing a no salt diet only a few persons showed a low 1.6% change in hypertension before dieing for this study. The salt has no effect on hypertension to say the least..  this info was shared in 1994 the studies were done prior to this date. 

Live long and be healthy doing it...

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!