Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anita Rivera

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Travel Deal of the Day
8/20/2006 8:48:24 PM

Here are the specials that we are running on our great vacation packages.

*$599.00 9/9/06- 7 night Bermuda Cruise- Hear the spirit of Bermuda in the rhythm of calypso music.

*$1,099.99 12/29/06- Hotle Finisterra Cabo San Lucas- This impressiv, multi-level resort is built along a cliffside above the charming village of Cabo San Lucas, where you will experience incredible panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Sea of Cortez and beautiful marina.

* $459.00 12/09/06- 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans- Set sail from the jazz capitol of the world on a 7-night Caribbean vacation aboard the Grandeur of the Seas.

*$2,095.00 9/8/06- Scenic Vistas & Vineyards of Portugal's Douro River valley- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Douro Valley's" River of Gold"-- one of the Iberian Peninsula's scenic gems, endowed with panoramas that stretch from stately Porto in Portugals's center of port wine production to Spain.

If you are interested in any of these packages or to find out what other specials I have to offer please visit my website at http://anitarivera.globaltravel.com

Anita Rivera
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!