Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Big Daddy - The only Search Engine that Pays You to Search
8/18/2006 4:18:02 PM

Dear Friends,

In the world of big search engines like Google or Yahoo, advertising is so expensive that rarely ever can a small marketer afford it.

Search Big Daddy has changed it ALL. Here you get paid to search. Yes, Big Daddy is the only Search Engine that pays you to search!

This means getting a number 1 ranking at Search Big Daddy is still fairly easy and reasonably affordable with the pay-per-click money they give away for free. This would be next to impossible at the larger search engines.

And you can also have your own free TOP Keyword Position for a WHOLE YEAR + Exclusive Search Engine Portal + $50 in FREE advertising Without Paying One Cent!

No wonder small marketers are hustling up to join!

You may ask, however, WHAT makes this particular NEW Big Daddy Search Engine and affiliate opportunity SO especial to YOU?

Simply put, in the last quarter of 2005 (that's in only 3 months), Internet advertising revenue reached 2.8 BILLION Dollars and 993 MILLION was paid out in commissions to affiliates. And with the rate of growth that number will double in about a year.

Now, how much of these millions of advertising dollars will you get for your Web site? I am afraid not many if you rely on Google, Yahoo or any monster search engines for it ... Big Search Engines are for the BIG marketers only, are they not?

Not anymore. Big Daddy has changed it ALL!

So friends, you better hurry.

http://www.BigDaddyPays.com/miguelgoitizolo

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. On joining for free, you get a search engine portal like this: 

http://www.searchbigdaddy.com/miguelgoitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Big Daddy - The only Search Engine that Pays You to Search
8/18/2006 6:34:31 PM

Thanks for posting to my forum!  I hope it brings you some traffic!  I also just posted some general information for everyone in the thread titled: "READ THIS FIRST from Forum Owner".  There's some great advertising info there!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!