Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Whenever you fall....
5/27/2005 9:07:28 AM
"Whenever you fall, pick up something." Oswald Avery, Immunologist
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Whenever you fall....
5/27/2005 9:41:07 AM
Hi Bogdan, That is one of your best ones ever! It really is true about simple truths. As soon as you "get" what that saying means, you see the absolute sense that it makes. It's not failing or "falling" that we should worry so much about, it the not learning or "picking up something" that is the problem. I am learning so much from my recent "fallings". Like most people I hate to fail, but you cannot live without failing, and since I plan to continue living, well, some failure "falling" is inevitable! Thanks for Adlandpro , Bogdan, and for keeping us motivated and on our toes with these great little sayings such as the one above! Have a wonderful weekend! Yvonne wants to remind everyone to start your Father's Day gift shopping selections early to avoid disappointment when your "best ideas" get sold out. http://www.freewebs.com/natural-skin-care/fathers-day-gift.htm
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/27/2005 10:35:03 AM
Simple, powerful. When we fail, most of us beat ourselves up. We are much harder on ourselves than most other people. If you treated other people the way you treat yourself, no one would want to be around you, would they? Instead of dwelling on the negative and hating ourselves for failing, the wise person will recognize the failure and then find the flaw in their action that led to it. They will then repeat the action without the flaw, or find a new course of action. Simple, powerful.
+0
5/27/2005 9:22:34 PM
"Whenever you fall, pick up something." No you do not want to pick up something. This something could be a disease as viruses, bacteria, tetanus or whatever. Health is very important, you have only one body so look after it. Protect your immune system and let it help you get better. Take advantage of immunisation. Whenever you fall, the only thing you want to pick up is YOURSELF. LIFE IS LIKE RUNNING A RACE: •Your are on the flat everything is O.K. •Problems can be when you come to a hurdle. •You think how to get over the obstruction •But you can fall, and then pick yourself up. •It’s how you proceed that matters. •Learn by experience and mistakes •Then carry on to ride another day. Website : http://englishwww.en101.com Email : weben101@yahoo.com "Ferrari" Flash Presentation: Website : http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show
+0
6/1/2005 4:38:43 PM
This quotation reminds me of the saying: "You can't keep a good man down." However, the something else that you should pick up is yourself by way of introspection. The "Why" question should be asked and then having spotted the reason for the fall the next question shoould be how do I proceed without repeating the same mistake? Rudolph
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!