Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Your help is needed in the fight against child abuse!!!
8/16/2006 7:11:57 PM

Dear friends ...

Arild - Our Viking Brother has set up a wonderful forum in honour of Juliana Bond ... a very talented and altruistic young lady who has dedicated herself to fight "Child Abuse" ....

We can all sit around and talk about it and we can all send prayers but the truth is .....what is needed here .... IS ACTION!!!

You can help her in her fight and appreciate her talent all for just $6.15 ... 50% of which goes towards this noble cause ...

This is what Arild wrote:

Our Friend Juliana Bond

~The person with a heart like an angel!~

I like our Friends in Adland Pro to support our good friend Juliana, a friend who have a heart of Gold and works hard for what she believes in.

Below I have posted information about her books, and I will love to see You all go and buy her books - as half the money goes to UVACA (United Voice Against Child Abuse)

As many knows from before most authors give 10 or 20 per cent top per book - that is not our Juliana - a person who really cares for this case.

I will love to see You all / our friends in Adland Pro support her and thereby help her fund raising  - like buying her books!

Visit his forum now and make your contribution of just $6.15 to protect the children of today and make the world a better place for the children of tomorrow ...

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/434200/ShowThread.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!