Menu

Promote
Debra Thomson

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Not MLM, Not Affiliate Marketing, Not Selling, Just A Really Great Financial Gain.
8/15/2006 2:25:33 PM
I know this is long, but please read it through.

You don't have to refer anyone or promote anything.  No marketing, nothing like that.  Global Pension Plan is just a simple insurance plan, but one where you get financial benefits when the target membership of 100,000 is reached.  That's it.  No more than 100,000 members accepted.  When that number is reached everyone receives $55,000 in compensation.

The GPP program is so good that people are signing up their whole families in it, children and all.  Once you are 66 years and under you can benefit from this.

Now, there are so many scams on the internet that it is hard to trust anymore, but believe me when you join Global Pension Plan and you are allowed into the members-only forum, you realize that this is for real, and that's when you decide you better sign up the rest of the family.

It is also listed on the Boulat Network which is a recommened site that investigates and lists various investment programs.  They have Global Pension Plan listed under their retirement section.

The membership fee is a one-time payment of 30 EURO (about US$38), which in my opinion is worth the risk when you stand to gain US$55,000.  If you sign up all your family they each get $55,000 plus you get an extra $2,000 for anyone that signs up on your website.

If you notice I have my daughter, Laura's website listed in case you would like to sign up.  This is because if you sign up through her she gets an extra $2,000 and I do as well since this is paid down 12 Levels.

Anyway it is totally up to you.  You should take a look at the website and read their plan.  How it works that you can receive $55,000, and read the FAQ's.

I hope you do check it out.

Sincerely,

Debra
Global Pension Plan

Debbie T
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Not MLM, Not Affiliate Marketing, Not Selling, Just A Really Great Financial Gain.
8/15/2006 4:02:03 PM

Thanks for posting!  Have you seen the Yahoo groups site?  You can advertise to 100,000's of people daily for FREE, my group is BestOpps, it's on the right side of this page:  http://www.topbiztoday.com/index.phtml

New Reply
+0
Debra Thomson

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Not MLM, Not Affiliate Marketing, Not Selling, Just A Really Great Financial Gain.
8/15/2006 4:18:37 PM
Thanks, I have already joined most of the them from your website, and downloaded the typing tool which works great.

Thanks

Debra

Debbie T
New Reply
+0