Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sandra Cobb

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How we fill our minds
8/15/2006 3:36:18 AM

I was recently enlightened to the fact that what I worry about is much more important than I thought, because by worrying, I am filling up my mind with negativity, and the worries are what I am focusing on. 

Now if what they say about energy and the metaphysical connection is true, then I am actually attracting energy to feed the very thing that I am worrying about.

Are you worried about finances, marriage problems, children, health?

Instead of worrying, why not change your focus to imagine the best results possible, and then imagine how you will bring these things into reality? 

Imagine you have the money, more than you need, and you are doing good things with it.  What would you do to give back to the world?  Now, what will it take for you to have that money?  Imagine yourself doing those things with ease, with joy, and with confidence, and imagine that your prospects are impressed with you and that they want to do business with you.

Imagine a relationship with your spouse that makes you smile when you think of him/her.  Imagine a romantic weekend, holding hands, exchanging secret glances in public, and imagine a conversation where you exchange your dreams for the future.  Then take the first step, make the first move towards achieving this reality.  Pride has no place in building relationships. Think of what you would say to a friend who expressed to you the problems you are having.  What would you tell them to do to save the relationship?  Once you take yourself out of the picture, solutions sometimes come more easily.

Are your children acting out, or having problems in school or socially?  Imagine that child as being the person you know they can be.  Start treating them like they already are that person, and the results will amaze you.  Treat a person as if you expect the worse from them, and that is what you will get. Likewise, treat them with respect and show them that you have confidence in their abilities, and you will see a new person that has been hiding inside of them.

Are you worried about your health?  Obviously you can't stop seeing a doctor for already existing conditions, but you may be able to prevent further conditions or complications simply by seeing yourself well and seeing yourself doing the things that will improve your health.

The New Testament of the Holy Bible tells us to "build up", which is the opposite of worrying. You can't build up a better life while you're obsessed with what "might" go wrong.

Ask and you shall receive.

Follow your dreams!

Focus on the end result of your dreams, not the obstacles that keep you from achievement. Whatever you focus on comes back to you tenfold.

"Nothing in the Universe exists in and by itself... On a quantum mechanical level, every material object, and everything else in the Universe is interconnected, even our thoughts."

Once you fully grasp this fact, you will then have the ability to become whoever you want to be.

I know that this will always be a work in progress, but there's no better time to start than right now!

Your friend,

Sandra Cobb

Live in Harmony. http://SandraCobb.com
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How we fill our minds
8/17/2006 7:29:28 AM

hello Sandra

This is good information...always good to be happy and smile.
Larry....http://www.bluelight-marketing.com

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!