Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Kollee

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A Message From My Sponsor
8/14/2006 10:53:17 PM

How GDI Gave Us A Full Time Income Within 6 Months

When I first saw the GDI Red Ferrari presentation, what really struck me was the technological sophistication of it. I really was impressed. If an academy award were given for the best animated website, The Red Ferrari would surely win. It really is extra special and a great attention grabber, but the real reason I decided to join GDI is because I want long term stability and the true residual income that can built with this remarkable business. When you consider that it only costs $10 a month to participate in the program and that the value of the product is far greater than $10 dollars, the decision to join is easy.

Why would anybody not do it?

I figured that it was worth working hard for a few short months now, in order to have total financial freedom for the rest of my life. Me and my fiancee, Christina, have both been involved in network marketing for over 20 years, with less than spectacular results, but when we saw the power of this 10 dollar program, we made a commitment to each other and to this business that we would focus entirely on it and not get distracted with any other program.

The strategy is paying off.

Since we joined GDI on August 4th 2004, our monthly income has steadily increased. Our income now exceeds $12,000/mo. and we're excited about our future. We plan to do a lot of traveling and to help our children and other family members as well as our local church and missions.
 Christina and I will not quit because what we want in life requires financial freedom. The GDI opportunity can help you achieve whatever it is that you dream about. The most important thing for you to do, is not let go of the vision that you have for your future and for your family's future.
 That is what will keep you going. There is no way that you will fail to achieve a huge monthly residual income with Global Domains International, unless you choose not to try or you give up.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

My advice for you to build this business is to target other network marketers. Millions of people all over the planet believe in the principle of referral, network marketing, many have either tried to do it in the past or are currently trying to succeed with networking. Most are struggling. Come to their rescue with this simple $10 program.

Give them a check up from the neck up.

Encourage them and show them how they can succeed. Your reward is not only monetary, but you will have the satisfaction of helping others to achieve their hopes and dreams. And remember, NEVER GIVE UP.

CLICK HERE ===> http://www.my.ws/ezsite

Sincerely, Ron Kollee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!