Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I am going to do a MEGA TRAFFIC CHALLENGE ...
5/26/2005 3:08:13 AM
Hi everybody, I had someone challenge me about Mega Traffic that if it is what I profess I would send traffic to his site for a week and then report to him the traffic. Then maybe he would consider joining MT. At first, I figured he just wanted free traffic ... period. And after looking for his website and not finding it I was confused. So, I let a week pass and now it hit me. I need to find someone new at AdlandPro, doesn't know me and I them. Someone that has joined AdlandPro since 20th of May, 2005. They need to have a website that I have NO affiliation to. A site/business I never heard of, preferably. I want to take on that business for thirty (30) days to advertise in Mega Traffic. The person chosen will need to: ** have a tracking system of some kind .. a site counter, sales report, affiliate report in place to report daily activity. ** agree to release "statistical information only" to the public. ** swear an oath that all material/information they volunteer to the public is all truth. ** aknowledge that, as a chosen candidate, they are not a member of Mega Traffic and not entitled to the point system, affiliate payments or any other part of Mega Traffic program during the "challenge". ** aknowledge that they may NOT be a member of Mega Traffic before or during this "challenge". They may join Mega Traffic any time after receiving an email release from me for the purpose of the challenge's validity. ** be aware that there will be NO monetary compensation from my part. If money is transferred to the participant, it will be ONLY from the business/website being promoted by me and not from me. So, I am taking applications (post here). I will decide on May 30th. The lucky person will be in touch with me (via email and telephone) on May 31st. We will run the "Challenge" for 30 days and post each day the results in a new THREAD titled "MEGA TRAFFIC CHALLENGE - PROGRESS". Ok, who wants to take me up on my offer? To OUR Success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: I am going to do a MEGA TRAFFIC CHALLENGE ...
5/26/2005 3:59:51 AM
Hi Kenneth, WOW what a challenge Who ever the guy was he has put a fire in you good to see you on the ball Kenneth .Your'd be cuckling with what I have senced here .He does'nt know what he is missing out on . Love to see the end results please keep us posted . Take care God Bless Linda-Joy ps Sorry I couldn't join the challenge already a member and like the results.
+0
5/26/2005 4:05:06 AM
Hi Kenneth this is Curtis. I'm "Not" taking you up on your challenge because I use MT myself and I'm just not into challenges.I signed-up with MT thanks to you;but if you would like to have a few more "Free" Advertising sites and shoot your business throughout the internet world then you know that you have to "Advertise,Advertise,Advertise, as well as "Diversify" and that is just what you can do if you checked out "Captain Eyeliner$ Booty" at "http://tinyurl.com/ay6up." This site of mine can help you find your "Niche" or help you add onto it by "Diversification."As one Big Web Dog said in his book; is that a person has to Advertise like crazy and "Diversify." Sorry I can't help you on your challenge but maybe I can help you out by more Free Advertising and Diversification! My Regards Curtis
In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity! Albert Einstein
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2005 6:07:43 AM
I think I'll work with you Kenneth. I'd like to send you an example of the daily data I could provide and then you can choose. The site that I have in mind is http://www.forwardsteps.com.au Will it do? You can send an email direct to forwards@forwardsteps.com.au and I can send you a pdf of an example required sections of data that I can retrieve easily. Cheers, Thea :)
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2005 6:11:33 AM
Oops! You said May 2005. I thought May 2004. Does it matter that I've been at Adland longer? I don't know you! I've seen your name and a few little posting here and there. Anyway, you choose Kenneth. I'll hear from you when you've picked someone. Love from Thea
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!