Menu

Promote
Andrew Anderson

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Affiliate Program Launch, by Andy Zeus Anderson.
8/9/2006 12:34:11 AM

Hey folks,

Just got done adding the new banners and graffics to our all new affiliate program. Please visit the site and tell me what you think of our 5 tier payplan, the site design and any tips to make this offer even better.

My dad, Dale "Ol Tex" Anderson and I have partnered on this site, to roll out more than 500 resale offers, and packages as well as to promote both existing and planned opportunities. Dalemar Affiliates will become a mainstay in how you earn money online, and provide massive profit to those with an interest in building teams. With 5 levels of affiliate pay on most program and package offers, network marketers with even a little bit of experience can expect to earn good money with us.

Professional training, tips, and tools provided free to all affiliates. Our affiliate newsletter will be sent out periodically with free and low cost resources, training, and sometimes even a few downloads you can keep and sell. We are working on a viral marketing e-book that will explode sign-ups and commissions, all you will have to do, is re-brand it with your links and give it away to anyone you know.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Please visit us today.

http://www.dalemar123.com/affiliate/

New Reply
+0