Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What a wonderful day!
8/8/2006 12:24:08 PM
Everyday is wonderful if I choose it to be. When I wake up in the morning I look in the mirror. I smile at myself and say it is going to be a great and productive day.  I have put out the thought that it is going to be a great day and then I give thanks for that great day before it even happens. That is the power of creating through our thoughts. You have to be greatful for what you have and give thanks for what you ask for before it arrives.  This is the kind of thought that is helping me create success with my business and it is working! Last month I needed 8 new customers to make it to Director with my company and I could see myself doing it. I could feel the pride of accomplishing it. I also could feel the elation of making a goal that I had set come to fullfillment.  By doing this I have put a $1,000 check into my bank account this month.  Wonderful feeling!!  Anyone who wants to learn Thought_Creates should go to
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aflogin.asp?MerchantID=30380

Now download your free copy of "The Science of Getting Rich"
By applying what the book teaches you can change your entire life.
I think you are going to have a great and prosperous day, too, 
when you read this wonderful inspiring book.

Thoughtfully Yours,

Elizabeth

"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
Re: What a wonderful day!
9/2/2006 11:05:01 AM

My Dear Friend....!

Thank you for this wonderful Forum.

Honestly speaking...I could not download the free copy of "The Science of Getting Rich".

Can you please help me in getting it.

Thanking you....!

With Warm Regards and Best Wishes....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
9/2/2006 12:51:30 PM
Here is the link to get the book.  If you have anymore problems with downloading it please let me know. I joined as an affiliate so that I could give people the free book. I don't make anything from it nor do I want to.  This is a free gift for anyone.

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aflogin.asp?MerchantID=30380

Let me know what you think about the book.

Elizabeth

Also if you could do me a favor Mohammed would you be so kind as to invite

others to my forum? If you are not comfortable doing that then please tell

me how I would do that. Thank you again for your comments.

Elizabeth Otto

"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
9/2/2006 12:55:21 PM
I am sorry Mohamed. I gave you the very same link that you said you had a problem downloading.  Put "The Science of Getting Rich" into your search engine. You will have several sites to choose from. Do not pay for it.  It is free.  There is also a site that has the audio and you can listen to it.  I think this will work for you.

Elizabeth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!