Menu

Promote
Aaron Dondineau

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hello to everyone. Low cost Low risk Business
8/7/2006 7:12:38 PM

My name is Aaron Dondineau

I am the founder of the Kildaim Fari Business Society.

My main interests are Internet marketing and advertising.

I have various projects that I am working on.

These are my two main on line income generators.

NO Buying, NO Selling, JUST REFERRING and MAKING MONEY !

$10.00 per person.

Daily Conference Calls:
To learn more about Free Card Matrix, please dial in daily, Monday thru Friday at the following number: 1-563-843-7000 Pin: 1083722# - This call is live daily at 12:00 Noon (Pacific), 1:00 PM (Mountain), 2:00 PM (Central), 3:00 PM (Eastern).

Tuesday "West Coast" Call: 9:00PM (Pacific Time)

Thursday "Global" Call: 9:00PM (Eastern Time)

Conference Phone#: 1-435-855-1738 access code: 2609623#

Jerky Direct, a producer of healthy all-natural and/or organic products is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality premium products at an incredible value. Jerky Direct has long been a supplier of healthy meat snacks to the industry and is known as a premier producer and supplier of many premium products to health-conscious people everywhere.

Jerky Direct offers premium products which are all natural and/or organic. Because of quality, variety and value, our company is growing at an astounding rate. We are continuing to expand our growth by looking for extraordinary people to become new distributors nationwide. With Jerky Direct, you have the opportunity to become an important part of a winning team!

http://kildaimfari.jerkydirect.com

Announcement:
Conference Calls and Web Casts Every Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00pm Eastern, 9:00pm Central, 8:00pm Mountain, 7:00pm Pacific Phone: 1-888-550-5602 PIN 9336 5121 Web Cast Address: www.spiderphone.com/93365121

I am always looking for more programs and investments.

To get into. At the current time with everything I am doing.

I don't have much time to add another business to the catalog.

But I am always looking for my ideas and opportunity.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!