Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How Many People Out There Have The Correct Time?
8/4/2006 10:17:16 PM
Hello AdlandPro Friends, Maybe I should rephrase the question. How many people out there have the correct sufficiency of time, needed to evaluate, react and put into action, the proper course of action online to meet and take full advantage of the changes that the internet is producing? Do you know that internet technology and advertising methods are changing every 18 months currently. Do you know that in 24 months time, those changes will occur every 3 months and continue at that inconceivable rate for many years to come thereafter? What informational sources and how many are you having to keep up with just to try and stay ahead of the changes? Do you have a system that keeps you up to date, provides you with the programs that you need to make money based on this rapidly changing paradigm, the internet, and have it all coming from one source, that offers security for you and your website as well? If you are overwhelmed by the effort needed to produce success on the internet, then I suggest you go to one source and consolidate your efforts in one unique place, and that is what I did. Visit the 'WOW' link and test drive it for as long as you like. Use it's no cost resources like the informational audio library in the Knowledge Center. Then put the knowledge you have learned to work right there on the same site. Even integrate your own site and introduce your cyberspace address to a targeted audience. All you have with a website is an unknown address until YOU make it known to the world. Make it a great day, Mark Coussoule
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!