Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
1/28/2008 12:15:06 AM
Hi Rose,
They are lovely and have a peaceful energy, I like the waterfall. It's so steamy and hot here at present, would love to dive right in.
Thank you for sharing, Gerri
+0
3/3/2008 9:01:00 PM

Ok alittle about me, I've been doing some kind of art since i was hatched!! When i was 9 i sent pictures to Disney and they told me i was very good but to young and to contact them when i was 18. Well things happen in life and that never happened, but thats ok. What i enjoy is small detail work, i had many hospital stays when i was young and MANY MANY model everythings, planes , trains ,cars you name it my Mom got it for me to put together. As i got older i tried my hand at drawing people (well you see how well that went). So a friend gave me some of those rag shop ceramic santas, pumpkins ,ornaments and i did a couple of them and when they we're done SHE bought them back from me!!.  So needless to say ceramics is my favorite medium. I've been disabled for almost 2 yrs now and it keeps me moving. So here are some of the things i have done and also my website.

www.tagged.com/just4funceramics

+0
3/3/2008 10:11:37 PM
Hi Rose and thank you. The happy face and hot dogs are pins.  The other 2 items a plaques. Thank You so much Rose.   Elaine
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!