Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fibromyalgia Facts
8/11/2006 10:45:36 PM

Thanks for the information Alana. I would like a user name and password for your site. It sounds very interesting.

DonnaZ

+0
Re: Fibromyalgia Help
10/12/2008 9:50:20 PM
So many people suffer from fibromyalgia. My friend Suzanne is a classic example. She worked for a long time with different natural juices and such but had mediocre success. After, my wife found a new natural product that changed her life  with MS. We have introduced it to Suzanne and several people  with various health issuses with incredible results. This product is call MAXGXL, the glutethione excellerator. Glutithione is your bodies own natural antioxident. Far more powerful than juices or berries but in all this great power, the problem is that we lose it at a rate of 1.5% per year starting around the age of 20. What MAXGXL does and can be proven with a simple blood test is it enters the cells and supports the glutithione we still have and regenerates new, all at the cellular level. This is the only product on the market that can be proven in science to increase your glutithione levels in 60 days an average of 292%. The health benifits are outragious. Try Googling glutithione and any disease and you will see why you need MAXGXL. For more information on this incredible breakthrough product, checkout  robertlove.org.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fibromyalgia Help
10/12/2008 11:53:03 PM

Thank you for sharing the information, Robert. Perhaps it can help some with fibromyalgia. I am glad the product has helped your wife with MS.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!