Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
In Search Of A Few People Who Will Learn To Harness The Internet For Success
7/29/2006 10:56:35 AM
Hello, My name is Mark Coussoule. I am a Founding Member of Everythingforsuccess.com, a subsidiary of PowerSide Broadcasting. I am in the process of building a team of business professionals. Some people have previous online experience. Some have previous conventional business experience. Some people have neither. A person's background is not important. What is important is their common interest in changing their lifestyles by developing an online business that can eventually be sold as any conventional business with tangible and intangible assets would be. Developing online business requires just as much effort if not more. That part, the desire and fortitude is up to you. The tools and providing the personal assistance is up to me and Everythingforsuccess. There is no other online site anywhere that has considered and included everything for success in every subject for you to benefit from, that includes the tools needed to succeed. By tools, I mean your own personal site, business journal to forecast and track your journey to success, advertsing means, security, blog, articles section to promote/educate a targeted audience, online live help, a library of audio help and education, for communication, internal e-mail, chat rooms, built in affiliate revenue generating programs, and I could go on. My success will be in guiding the people who have the willingness to learn a new paradigm that is changing the world and harness its power to produce wealth and success. You will do the same. Are you in the 20 something crowd who is just starting and knows what is coming because you grew up with computers? Are you a baby boomer who realizes that online maybe your last chance to build something great? Or are you just ready to dedicate yourself to learning how to use the tool that governments around the globe are now concerned with because they know just how many millionaires and billionaires will be produced online? Harnessing and understanding the internet will require following the technological changes that occur now every 18 months. Within 2 years those changes will occur every 3 months. Everythingforsuccess is staying way ahead of the changes. All we have to do is pay attention and utilize the system. Call on me if I can help teach you what you want to learn. All I ask is that you accept the challenge to persevere. Are you in the 2-3% of people who set themselves apart from the crowd and succeed? Mark Coussoule http://tinyurl.com/j4bgr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!