Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Holistic Health - Ayurveda Part 1 - (The History)
7/31/2006 7:02:39 AM

Hello my loving Sis,

Thank you for your very kind words ... It is always beautiful to have your support ... I am only too happy to share this knowledge and believe me ... the more we discover about Ayurveda, the more you will become a fan like myself... It is a truly fascinating subject and natural science ...

I promise part 2 will not be long ...

Lots of love and hugs to you

God Bless you always ...

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 7:12:59 AM

Tom, my friend,

It is great to see you here ... thank you for coming by and posting ... and thank you for your kind words..

I agree with you ... conventional doctors should try to re-adjust ... some break the mould but not many ... sadly ... and putting it crudely ... there are too many commissions exchanging hands in the conventional medicinal world ... Medics earn a percentage, from pharmaceutical companies, (at least in Europe), for every prescription for whatever pills ....

I think awareness of alternative choices begins with information just like this, so that we may all begin to be individually responsible for our own health, starting with a better, and healthier, way of living.  It's the age old saying ...

"Prevention is better than cure" - but learning to recognise the very early warning signs of symptoms of illness within our own bodies, starting at a cellular level, and taking immediate, appropriate, action and re-adjusting ourselves accordingly is an art form.

One that Ayurveda proposes to teach ...

Take care my friend and have a wonderful week ahead

All the very best to you

Venerina

+0
8/1/2006 10:15:00 PM
This has been very interesting. I have always wondered exactly what Ayurveda is and now I am beginning to understand. I am looking forward to your next post. Thank you for your time to do this and share it with all of us.

Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2006 5:22:11 AM

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you very much, it is very nice that you came by ... and I am glad that you enjoyed this posting.  I promise #2 will be out soon ....

Take care and have a wonderful week

Venerina

+0
8/3/2006 11:13:39 AM
Hello Dr. Conti, This is very well written and informative. The trend away from western modalities is emerging quickly and it is information like this that people are turning to in order to regain and maintain their health. Keep up the good work. Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!