Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Water - The elixier of life
7/28/2006 3:47:58 AM

Water is the elixir of life.

X20 is the elixir of water!

Xooma X2O is a Natural Organic Mineral Complex that delivers Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and over 70+ trace minerals (electrolytes) to the body in an easily absorbed (ionic) form.

An increased intake of Xtreme X2O Water will pH balance the body, enhance nutrient absorption‚ increase weight loss‚ create skin hydration‚ detoxify and add to virtually every aspect of better health.

The human body is a water machine‚ designed primarily to run on water and minerals.

Every life giving and healing process that happens inside our body... happens with water.

In just the last decade medical science has begun to focus more on the tremendous healing ability our body has and how much that ability depends on water.

Our body instinctively knows how and strives to sustain youthful longevity‚ and in its every effort... water and minerals are the key.

Thousands report that in the minerals in X2O reduce cravings for sweets, soda and even cigarettes!

A highly effective and safe way to:

• Fast
  • Lose Weight
  • Detoxify
  • Break Bad Habits
  • Keep diabetes in check

is with X2O Water and a dose of determination. Simple enough?

Researchers have demonstrated that X2O and X2O BLAST( Grape Xscape & Limeonade ) are light years ahead of any other like product on the market.

It is literally in a class of its own and at the cutting edge of research breakthroughs in the health-care field.

No other product offers such dramatic improvements in our health and wellbeing as does X2O and X2O BLAST.

"I, over a 1-month period, switched from 'sodas' to X2O-treated water and lost 20 lbs. effortlessly". -M. McCarthy, PA, MBA, RRT, RCP

"I have smoked cigarettes for more than 40 years. After being on the Xooma for about a week, one morning I woke up and didn't have the craving for a cigarette." -D. Harper
XtremeX2OBottle.jpg "My whole existence revolved around my next soda break... And then X2O came along... My addiction to soda has been stopped" -Ayala G.

"We have a number of people who are losing weight on the X2O... we also have people who are no longer diabetic as a result of X2O... the minerals and water are doing some amazing things with some of our patients..." -J. McDougald, HRC Medical Clinic

It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't had any Pop... The best part is I'm not getting any headaches; I don't have a "thirst" for it... I've got the Xooma right next to me...Smiley -David

"I was a closet smoker, and my Dad, John, had smoked all his long life. We just celebrated 3 weeks & one day without cigarettes."
-S. Falagan,

X2O BLAST is the perfect, healthy beverage.

-The worlds first 100% natural water flavoring product.
-1 serving has the power of 10 fruits and vegetables!

The Marvelous Coffeeberry

The Antioxidant Powerhouse Inside Xooma's Grape Xscape & Limeonade Blast

x20 blast berries.jpg

WHY IS IT GOOD FOR ME?

CoffeeBerry is loaded with phenolic acids and healthful plant nutrients. Recent scientific discoveries about the benefits of healthy coffee compounds have explained the wisdom in native peoples' use of the whole coffee fruit. CoffeeBerry™ is exceptionally rich in the antioxidants called phenolic acids. It also contains other nutrients that have benefits scientists are just beginning to study and understand.

The story of how CoffeeBerry™ gets its goodness begins on the slopes of high-altitude volcanic mountainsides. Nourished by mineral-rich soil and warmed by intense tropical sunlight, coffee plants produce a profusion of bright red berries.

CoffeeBerry™ is so exceptionally rich in antioxidants because it grows in high altitude, low-latitude regions where the sun’s rays are strongest. As the plants mature, they develop these powerful antioxidants to protect them from damage caused by high doses of the sun’s radiation and the natural byproducts of photosynthesis.

A single 1 gram serving of our CoffeeBerry™ Whole Powder made from those fresh red berries provides the same anti-free radical power as 33 grams of fresh blueberries!

The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Center for Aging at Tufts University measured the Oxygen Radical Absorbent Capacity (ORAC) of more than 40 fruits and vegetables.

Compared to their measurements, a 1 gram serving of our CoffeeBerry™ Forte Extract provides the same anti-free radical power as 625 grams of fresh blueberries, 974 grams of strawberries, 1230 grams of raspberries or 2030 grams of grapes!

Rich in phenolic acid. The antioxidants in CoffeeBerry™ are from polyphenols or phenolic acids, natural plant antioxidants abundant in CoffeeBerry™.

Coffee polyphenols:

• Neutralize toxic free radicals.
• Help protect against systemic oxidative stress.
• Help reduce the incidence of oxidative pathologies such as coronary heart disease, inflammation and possibly even certain cancers.
• Provide health benefits associated with glucose management, Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome, depression and anxiety and oral health.

CoffeeBerry™ also contains many healthy poly-, oligo- and five of the eight essential mono-saccharides.

Polysaccharides, such as mannans and aribinogalactans, make up nearly 50% of CoffeeBerry™. Conventional roasting destroys these nutrients, so they’re not found in traditional coffee.

We all know that carbohydrates provide the ‘fuel’ that we use to run our bodies. Until recently, it was thought energy creation was the only role that carbohydrates played in our body. During the last few years, however, emerging science has suggested that eight carbohydrates, Mannose, Galactose, Fucose, Xylose, Glucose, Sialic acid, N-Acetylglucosamine, and
NAcetylgalactosamine, are essential to life because they are the basic building blocks of all biological communication. Scientists believe that this family of eight mono- saccharides is essential in order for our immune systems to function properly.

CoffeeBerry™ releases unusually high levels of mannose, galactose, fucose, xylose, arabinose and glucose during digestion. For everyone interested in glyconutrition, CoffeeBerry™ provides an exciting new answer!

ORAC Value Score Summary (Short for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)

This is just a fancy way of saying, "How well does a certain food help my body fight diseases like cancer and heart disease?" Technically, ORAC is an analysis that measures the total antioxidant power of foods and other substances. ORAC score indicates the amount of dangerous free radicals an antioxidant can "absorb" or neutralize. Scientific findings from the USDA suggest that eating plenty of high-ORAC fruits and vegetables may help slow the aging process in the body and brain.

ORAC Score per serving

X2O BLASTTM

Eniva VibeTM

YL Berry Young JuiceTM

Xango JuiceTM

Goji JuiceTM

EB Tahitian NoniTM

Sea SilverTM

X2O mixed with X2O BLAST is the perfect, healthy beverage.
1 serving has the power of 10 fruits and vegetables!

Take a free tour or get your "X2O Business Builder" here:

www.xoomaworldwide.com/GER

+0
Re: Water - The elixier of life
9/12/2006 7:12:11 PM

I totally agree with your message!  I too can testify that Xtreme X2O is truly the foundation to good health.  Since using X2O my family has benefitting greatly from it.  I am sleeping better, no longer have dry coughs at night My bad collestrol  was high before and now is normal.  I even lose the extra weigh I couldn't lose with exercise alone.  My husband who had thyroid problem is no longer on meds.  My 19 year old who had high blood pressure is now regularlate.  A simple solution to preventing many of the so call "old People" deseases. 

So many of my personal friends shared their testimonies of how X2O have benefited them and not to mention the hundreds of testimonies that have been sent into the company from all over the world and from all walks of life.

Xtreme X2O is for everyone!  

"Enjoy a Life of abundant Health and Wealth."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!