Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Once upon a time in Listbuilding land...
7/27/2006 12:06:49 PM

Hi David!

Sure you betcha!  I would welcome the opportunity to be able to work on some sort od project with you and Tracey.  Just email me what you guys have in mind......

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Ruby Garson

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/31/2006 11:06:11 PM

Dear David, Tracy and Brian,

I thank you for your tips on list building. 

I wanted to respond to your survey, but I could have answered 3 to 4 things on the list.  Didn't know which one to choose.

I am a copywriter, I have a 3/4 finished web site, too many people emailing me everyday, and stuck points regarding my website, that no one can help me with.

I understand the importance about a list.  however, what's the point in building one, if I can't figure out these other things. 

I know I need an autoresponder.  I paid for and tried to download a resellers package of software which included one.  After several attempts, and asking several people for help.  The most logical answer is that there is an incompatability problem between the zip file on the download and the age of my computer.  Which is windows 98 SE. So I have at this point put most everything about my website on hold for now, as I am still doing everything the old fashioned way.  By hand.

I would like to insert coding created by paypal, for the items I want to sell, except, I created my website using Microsoft publisher 97, and cannot figure out how to insert the code.  I know how I just can't get my computer or the software to cooperate.  Again, I'm told it may be a compatibilty problem.  Any suggestions at this point may help, however others have tried to help but to no success. 

I don't want to pay someone a monthly fee for an autoresponder, as I did that once with a website.  I didn't like having to wait for someone else to do it as I was always at their mercy.  And I finally found a free one, but since I've resolved to saving up for both a new computer and a lap top, along with some more up to date graphic design software, I haven't tried the free one yet.  That will probably be my next thing to try. At least till I purchase new ccomputers.  I'm a bit afraid, because I know I will have compatability problems getting all my old data from this computer onto the new computer(s).  I'm a bit techno challenged.  I think what I need is maybe a forum or course on computer and software compatability issues.

I did not mean for this post to be so long, however, I am over extended and not sure what my best course of action would be.  So for the time being, I am working on doing copywriting for clients, and building my friends list, here at adlandpro. 

Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks for listening.

Ruby E. Garson

To Your Life Success, From Direct Response Ruby Garson Success University http://vur.me/DirectResponse1/SuGM NowYouCanSucceed@gmail.com Get paid to be entertained! http://www.E4L.BIZ/money.htm?RubyGarson
+0
11/2/2006 10:49:07 PM
Hi Ruby,

Have you tried open source? Try PHP list

Search open source for an autoresponder that will work with PHP List.

Contact me for more options in a private message or email me.

DrDA Heal, Detox, Relieve Pain

435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com

Forum

WHY Health? It says I Love You!

Health Resource Center

DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 5:58:50 AM
Hello David,

Well they say it is never too late - I've just found this forum from last July - must have missed it in the heat of the summer!

Thanks for the information and your link "Your First List"   - it sounds just what I need.  We have to start learning somewhere - and most people seem to assume we already know!

Saludos
Jenny

+0
1/12/2007 12:57:45 PM
Good to hear from you Jenny,

There are less expensive ways also.

Let me know if there is anything more I can do for you.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!