Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why aren't YOU GOLD yet?
5/20/2005 7:52:34 PM
Kenneth, Thanks for the invite. I signed up for the group.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
Elizabeth Lessard

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/20/2005 8:39:13 PM
I may go Gold (but I'm testing this out first) to see if it works as well for me as everyone else. If this works I'll go gold for sure :) Thanks Elizabeth
+0
5/20/2005 9:15:18 PM
sounds good.. I will look at it in depth.. I saved it under favourites.. I could use this site.. thanks Kenneth
Giovanna R.
+0
Tijan Tijan

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/20/2005 11:44:53 PM
Hello. i thank you so much for your reply. the problem is not paying $10. but i ahve paid a lot of people and site in the past promising to offer the service which i realise later were all false. Why dont you prove what your traffick capacity is by directing traffick to my site. after one week you tell me how much of your traffick i received. then ill know how trus your service is. thats the only motivating factor for me.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/20/2005 11:45:37 PM
HI Again Kenneth, I AM A Gold Person Inside! Does That Count? lol, I know that Being A Silver Member has so many Perks That Upgrading to Gold would be Even Greater But I have to wait a while until I get some steady income coming in. I would Definately Upgrade once I have the Funds Because I know that it would be well worth it in MegaTraffic. Thanks Kenneth. talk soon, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!