Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Where are my new Pop Ups?
7/23/2006 6:22:55 AM
We have lot of new stuff here at Adland. Have you seen these? It is rumoured that we no longer have the slide show of Adlanders at the top of the page. Apparently we have a little pop up photo on the bottom right hand corner. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/387087.aspx On page 42 of Panda Mary's forum. I have Firefox and dont have them. Go to this forum and tell me what you see.
+0
Christine Gleeson

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Where are my new Pop Ups?
7/23/2006 6:34:13 AM
Hello Jenny, I use Internet Explorer 6. The slide show at the top of the Community Site Home Page is gone. I also see the profile pictures of members, one by one in a red square box. There is a question hperlink "Who is Next?" then the photo then the name of the person. I do not understand the significance of these boxes. Are we to click on them and then ask the person to be our Adlandpro friend (if he/she is not already your Adlandpro friends)? I have to admit. I liked the slide show better. Sincerely, Christine Gleeson aka CurrencyLass
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2006 6:38:02 AM

Hi Jenny,

There is a single box pop up that appears after a couple of seconds on any page in Adland.

It has just popped up now, since I have been typing to you ... It rotates pics of people who are online right now.

Hope this helps ... you have to give it a couple of seconds to appear.

Have a lovely sunday lovely lady and hope all is going well with the fairs and stuff.

Take care

Venerina

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2006 6:41:00 AM
Hi Christine,

That is fascinating news - i dont see anything.

Can you be an angel (aaghh! - forgive the pun - it's Sunday) and pop over to Mary's forum and tell them all there - and maybe someone will find out why us Firefox chaps dont have 'em.

We cant even complain about them!!

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2006 7:18:25 AM

Hi Venerina,

After reading the posts from you and Christine, I switched to Intgernet Explorer.  The mystery is solved!  i have little photo's popping up all down the right hand side of my page!

I'm off to post my comments on Mary's forum RIGHT NOW.

Saludos

Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!