Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Genie Never Was In The Lamp Its The Law Of Attraction
7/17/2006 9:52:13 AM
Greetings Friends,

Here is a message I just got from an acquaintance of mine. Watch it, even if you think you know what it is or have seen something like it before.

This is a good thing to watch.

Quin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHtJ4gChGpU&feature=PlayList&p=7D6F26660CA14C1A&index=4

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: The Genie Never Was In The Lamp Its The Law Of Attraction
7/19/2006 11:40:16 AM
Hi David! I just wanted to thank you for sharing this...it is totally AWESOME!! It was amazing to me that some things I've known for years and even teach to others seem to have taken a side track for me....a few unfortunate events, negative people surrounding me, working to make things better for everyone around me EXCEPT myself...I had completely lost sight of my own personal goals and the need to clear that negative creative force. 10 minutes with this video reminded me of what I'd lost sight of temporarily and simply energized me to get moving on clearing out the nonesense and negativity and refocusing CLEARLY once again on what I want in my life. Thank You so much for sharing...I'm forwarding it to all my friends! Tracey
Want to know how to make your business a HIT?? http://www.home-income-team.com/info/witchywoman22164/businessahit.html You Know "The Money Is In The List" - But Don't Have One? Signup, Login, & Send! http://www.listbandit.com/index.php/witchywoman22
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2006 12:37:34 PM

Thanks Dr DA!

Having seen the movie.......I knew what it was going to be.  This movie is without a doubt the most powerful and influential movie I have ever seen!  I downloaded it to my pc when it was available on Google movies.  I now watch it on a weekly basis to remind myself of the powerful concepts that it entails!

One must becareful however.......the concepts that are revealed in this movie........IF and ONLY if you apply them to your life........ they just may help you achieve the lifestyle of your dreams!

Thanks again for sharing my friend!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
7/21/2006 2:44:42 AM
Thank You Dear Friends for visiting and sharing your kind words.

Thank You Brian for you support and encouragement.

It is a pleasure to have someone of your experience and calibur here at AdlandPro.

I will remember the power of true intent and apply it to my life.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
7/21/2006 2:46:53 AM
Thank You Tracey for helping us share the message.

The power available to us is awesome when we apply it positively.

My Best to You :-)

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!