To Download Right Click On Ebook and Save:
#1 - Stop Selling Directly to Customers
#2 - Using Classified Ads In Conjunction with an Affiliate Program
#3 - The Cheapest, Fastest Way to Advertise on the Internet
#4 - Social Networking Sites Aren't Just for Teenagers Anymore
#5 - Using Traffic Exchanges to Promote Affiliate Programs
#6 - Generate Traffic and Sales with Free Viral Reports
#7 - Effective Ezine Advertising

You'll Get 10 Great  Scripts With Resell Rights!

2 Auction Scripts: The First Is The Popular PHPAuction! Very nice auction website script and easy to install and operate.   Lots of Premium Features!  The Second Is the Popular CGI "EveryAuction" Auction Script!  Start your own auction website!

AwesomeTemplateEngine For PHP: AwesomeTemplateEngine is a PHP script used to create PHP templates! This revolutionary script makes the task a breeze!

PHP Web Ring Script: Create a webring with this fantastic script! This script does it all!  Super easy to setup and install.  Makes staying in contact with your webring members too easy!

Affiliate Program Script: This PHP mySQL affiliate program makes starting an affiliate program childsplay!  Easy to install and maintain.  VERY secure.  Excellent commission tracking.  An affiliate program is the #1 way to grow your business online...hands down! 

PHP Links Exchange Website Script: A PHP script that allows your visitors to sign up for an account, and then add their link to your website! Easy maintenance and automatically rids your site of dead links.  Approve and delete links right from your browser! Search engines love linking.  It's a win-win script for all!

FTP Program Script: A GREAT PHP script! This script  allows you to set-up and operate your own FTP server.  Let your guests use it, or keep it for yourself.  Big features without the big pricetag!

PHP Authentication Script: Easily secure those restricted areas of your website!  Easy and fast to install.  Powerful protection!
2 Great  PHP Toplists Scripts: Operate your own "toplist website.  Loads of features.  Sell advertising, create rules to follow, allow banners, anti- cheating measures and more!   Easy to match the look and feel of your website.

Remember, You Get Master Resell Rights And A Copy Of This Salespage!  Sell "Script Jungle" And Keep 100% Of The Profits!

Order Today!
Only $1.95!

My Interests
My Interests (14)
Comments (11)
Friends (757)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (44)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Tony Beach - (3/16/2006 1:33:05 PM) : I like what I see Kenneth...Awesome work you do...we need to partner here....
http://www.1adx.com/cgi-bin/classads/id.cgi?323

Tony Beach
Kenneth Wheeler - (3/16/2006 1:33:05 PM) : Thank for your vote and liking what you see.

Ken
Herman Davis - (2/18/2006 10:33:28 PM) : Kenneth you look good, your almost my neighbor,I live in Niles MI. You have a great weekend and say hello to your Grandson.

Herman Davis
Kenneth Wheeler - (2/18/2006 10:33:28 PM) : Hello Herman,

I only wish it was a grandson, but it's my first Great Grandson, I'd feel and be younger!
Hay, Thanks for the thought.
God Bless
Ken & Sherry
PS: Niles is now way north of me we live in South Central Illinois, but came from Northern IL about 15 years ago. Ottawa, located on Interstate 80.
Robert Spencer - (2/11/2006 10:41:12 AM) : Hi Robert here,keep a smile on your face
you will do fine. Robert.
Kenneth Wheeler - (2/11/2006 10:41:12 AM) : Robert,

Thanks, but no teeth. So smiling sorta makes me look like death wormed over. Only took Ten years and one of my grandsons to get real glasses, not cheep reading glasses from Dollar store. I guess at that rate, me being 67 years old, means I'll be 77 by the time I get store brought teeth.
God Bless
Ken & Sherry
James Wright - (1/28/2006 10:05:18 PM) : You have my sympathy Kenneth! Jim
Shannon Bolin - (1/20/2006 5:24:10 PM) : Dear Kenneth,

I love your posts in the forums. You have passion and are not afraid to speak your mind.

I'm glad you are my friend here.

Take Care,

Shannon Bolin, Owner
BolinFamilyJewelry.com
Carrie Poulsen - (1/13/2006 6:53:15 PM) : hi dreamthough here! maybe ican use your 101 tips this is dreamy! Kenneth have you seen http://www.dreamthoughts.net MAYBE dreamthough fulliful your dream things!
Surf right over sign-in to help a friend
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
dreamthough--dream rating please!
Kathy Hamilton - (8/11/2005 11:59:42 PM) : Welcome back,glad you are here,Ive already signed up awhile back,kathy martin

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!