Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thought_Creates
7/14/2006 12:02:47 AM
Welcome everybody. 6 years ago I read a book by the title of "The Science of Getting Rich" written by a man named Wattles in the early 1900's. I was truly amazed by this book. Wattles was telling me that the life I was living was created through my thoughts. That set me on a path of searching out ways to change my thinking and thus change my life. I could never quite understand why all the fears and concerns I had in life seemed to always appear. Wattles' book told me why my life had gone the direction it had but I struggled to find a way to change my thoughts. We are so filled with negativity from the time that we are born that by the time we reach adulthood our course has pretty much been set in stone. I did not know exactly how to turn that around until I viewed a movie called "The Secret" at www.thesecret.tv. I paid $4.95 to view it online and then I bought the DVD. We watch it over and over and we loan it to friends. This one movie has changed our lives and the lives of those around us in such a massive way that I have to share what I have learned with everyone that I come in contact with. If you never do anything else for yourself please watch "The Secret". I have no monetary interest in it at all but I highly recommend it to everyone that is sick and tired of being sick and tired. You are responsible for the life you are living and if you really want to change it you can. I want this forum to teach people in all walks of life that they have the power to be who and what they want to be. I want us all to share what the power of creating through thought has done for each of us. I liken it to daydreaming. Children do it easily and naturally. Adults have to re-learn the process. We can all learn from each other. Please join this forum and help me teach the awesome God given power of Thought_Creates. Loving and Thoughtful Prayers To All, Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :Thought_Creates
7/14/2006 8:55:27 AM

Hi Elizabeth.

Thanks for that url. I'll check it out.
"Thought_Creates". That would be much on the same lines as "Positive Thoughts, Positive Results. And as Rose says. True marketers "write down" their goals. You have to keep your "Whys" foremost in your mind to keep you driven toward your goals.

Good luck in all you do,
Your friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Re: Re :Thought_Creates
7/14/2006 1:10:45 PM
You are right Rose. Keeping our dreams in our thoughts through visuals is definitely a great way to bring what you are wishing for into your life. You also have to be thankful for what you already have and give thanks for what is coming to you before it gets here. Once you put out your wishes to the universe (God or your higher power) you must know and believe that it is already on its way to you. Doubt cannot creep in along the way or it can be stopped in its tracks. You have to believe with your whole heart and soul that your prayers, your dreams or your wishes are on the way.  Also, you have to be careful who you share your dreams with because if you tell them to others around you and they are negative ninnies they can steal your dreams through their utterances. Thank you for posting.

Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
Re: Re :Thought_Creates
7/14/2006 1:20:35 PM
Please do check out "The Secret" Angela. It empowers people to take charge of their life and not leave circumstances to fall where they may. Few people realize that they do not have to settle for what they have in life but they can ask for better and it will be given to them. "The Secret" excites people and gives them hope and if you take the course called "The Master Key", which is on the www.thesecret.tv site, it shows  people how to use the "Law of Attraction". I get excited just thinking about it. It goes way beyond reaching marketers. This is for everyone in every walk of life and if we can give this to others and they turn their lives around then that in itself is a great reward. Another time I will tell some of the things that have happened in my life that were definitely created through my thoughts. If you have any stories along those lines please tell us.

Elizabeth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!