Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S.

175 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Kissing 101: Your Essential Guide.
7/13/2006 6:21:04 AM
More info
+0
Re: Kissing 101: Your Essential Guide.
8/31/2006 2:38:24 PM

Hi! Monica, I like your forum and the subject itself it's interesting and informative. Regarding the subject itself, I have some few jokes about it that you may use to supercharge your conversations with your friends, your next selling trip, your cocktail parties, or your next date. 

JOKE #1: Where did you get that black eye?

For kissing the bride after the ceremony.  

Isn't that the usual custom?

But this was three years after the ceremony.

JOKE #2: A kiss is a peculiar proposition. Of no use to one, yet absolute  bliss for two. The small boy gets it for nothing, the young man has to ask for it, and the old man has to buy it. The baby's right, the lover's privilege and the hypocrite's mask. To a young girl- faith; to a married woman - hope; and to an old maid - charity.

JOKE #3: Do you know you are the first man to kiss me? 

Then you must have taken a correspondence course, for you

certainly don't act like a beginner.

JOKE #4: Many a girl who saves her kisses for a rainy day finds that the man  who calls for them is all wet.   

JOKE #5: I went to a party last night, and what food! We had mushrooms. Did you sit in one? Did I sit in one? What do you think a mushroom is? A mushroom is a place where couples kiss.

That's all for now, Bye and take care 

+0
9/23/2006 3:58:29 AM
Thank you Monica, for such a wonderful forum topic! I kow that i could always use some more directions and I'm not afraid to ask a woman to show me the way to keep on doing things the right way reguardless of the fact some people keep getting the wrong ideals about me. I will never let anyone try to change me! I will always be 100% true to myself and will never be anything less than a very good person to everyone  in my life that's treats me right and not afraid to be my friend. If I like you, then I really like you! not just cause you're pretty, but because I feel that you're a good person inside your heart, With that said, I will, of course buy your book. Lawrence
Lawrence Johnson PicRedirect http://jvz7.com/c/268293/81787
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 1:21:21 PM

Monica

For your information- I taught Michelle Penney everything she knows....

I can prove it - but you will have to drop by for a kiss - after 9:00 (am or pm) would be the best for me- hope that works out for you too!

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!