Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S.

175 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
300 Creative Dates - By Oprah Expert.
7/13/2006 6:01:58 AM
300 Creative Dates - By Oprah Expert.
The World's Most Romantic, Unique and Fun Dating Ideas - for singles or married couples.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: 300 Creative Dates - By Oprah Expert.
8/31/2006 6:54:06 AM

Hi Monica,

I'll have to come back and read more on this one when I have some free time.

Even for married people....interesting dates can be a valuable part of the relationship. We (married couples) all know how the relationship can become dull and lifeless if you let it.

I came up with a creative date one time for my husband and myself that blew his socks off! LOL! I had everything planned for a Friday evening so that while he was at work I could prepare all the steps.

I wrote little notes, like you would find on a treasure hunt. First he found one at the house that told him I had a surprise waiting for him but he had to find it by following the clues. Where his clothes were laid out. To take a shower, dress and go to the local drug store where the cashier would hold his next clue.

At the drug store he found a card and note that told him to pick up some scented candles of his choice. (You have to let him make some choices too! lol)
The note told him to go to the liquor store next.

Here he found a wine bottle with a ribbon already afixed and another card and note. The note supplied directions to pick up a steak 'dinner to go' at a local restaurant along the way. In the box was one last card and note.

Directions and room number to a hotel nearby. ( withholding details )

He was awe stricken that I would go through so much trouble to make a quiet and peaceful evening for us to spend time together without the kids. We spent 2 nights and an entire day together talking about our dreams and how we felt about each other. It was a fantastic weekend! We didn't have to worry about being interrupted by children, neighbors or family. It was just the two of us. And that is something that is hard to come by in this fast paced world we live in today.

Which reminds me........It's just about time for another Treasure hunt! LOL

Good luck and thanks for stirring up memories.
Your friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Monica S.

175 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 300 Creative Dates - By Oprah Expert.
9/1/2006 2:00:26 AM
Thanks Angela for sharing your dating experience i liked this post
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!