Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How do you define Network Marketing?
7/12/2006 12:50:15 AM

I have set up some questions for you to answer. Check what fits the best to you.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

[Poll]

How do you define Network Marketing?
<P>I'll assume, at this point, that you have something to sell; a tangeble product or a service. You have done your due dilegence to make sure it's a viable company and willing to stick your name to. </P> <P>Answer honestly to the closest you can to the
Placing many ads in as many places as possible. - (0)
Email this offer to as many people as possible. - (1)
Offer it in as many forums as possible. - (0)
Do a 'Look at my site' blitz to everyone. - (0)
Start looking for those that need my product/service and place many ads in front of them. - (0)
learn my product/service inside out and start talking about it's benefits to others. - (0)
I study the potential market to find customers needs that fit my product/service. - (4)
I build a website on my own host and domain to start bringing in clients. - (1)
I can build a website on a free host and save money and start getting clients. - (1)
I spend an hour a day minimum planning my marketing strategy. - (0)
I want to get this out as quick as possible. it's in pre-launch and I stand to make more being at the top. - (1)
I don't have time to study the company's offer. I have the ads and that's good enough. - (0)
I understand the pay structure and have no worries to earning with this. - (0)
This is HOT! Everybody will want/need this. I'll make a million for sure. - (1)
This poll has expired.
Total Votes: 9

Please login to vote.
+0
Geir Sjaastad

138 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re :How do you define Network Marketing?
7/12/2006 6:57:38 AM
Hi Kenneth Interesting this poll, but to be honest, it should be possible to give more than one answer. Some off it is depended on the situation and the type off program.

Klogswork for Teamwork

Home: Klogswork

Blog: Working with MLM

+0
7/12/2006 9:51:23 AM

Hi Ken!

According to the choices to pick from, the title that might be better to use What Marketing/Advertising Strategies Do You Use?  My definition of network marketing is working/building as a team to achieve bigger results for everyone involved.

Just my thoughts, maybe I'm a different wavelength today.  :-)

Mary

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/12/2006 2:15:45 PM
Hi Kenneth,

This might help. 

Many people are confused about the industry that we are in. Our industry, Network Marketing, is not about sales. I am sure that you are familiar with retail sales where you go into a store to purchase items. There is also direct selling which includes insurance, cookware, encyclopedias, Fuller Brush, Avon, Tupperware, etc. Our industry is about sharing information with others, something wonderful that can truly benefit them, and having them make an informed decision. It is not about convincing. I know what I have and I look for others who can also see the vision. I believe that you are not born to win or lose but that you are born to choose.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

This has changed my life and now I am paying it forward to you.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
7/12/2006 4:25:17 PM

To help a little since it does seem confusing to some I am looking for the answer that you place as your top priority. Not how many different ways you select to do so. Select one at at the end of 30 days I will come back with the results and reasons for all of this.

Thank you for your time.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!