Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Small

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
GADGETS --
7/11/2006 5:39:42 PM
A White Noise Machine- Your Solution To Sleeping In Noisy Places As an airline pilot, I have a responsibility to always arrive at the plane well rested. That means being able to sleep well in almost any hotel room. Few are quiet. My secret to sleeping well in noisy places (which can be yours also)- I never go on a trip without my white noise machine. I spent $80 for mine about 12 years ago and have slept better thousands of nights because of it. That's made it a pretty good investment. "What Is A White Noise Machine?" It is a small electronic device that makes background "white noise". It masks and covers other sounds that could potentially disturb your sleep. The concept of having one noise mask another so you can sleep might be difficult to imagine. I'm actually a very light sleeper and noises easily awaken me. The white noise is a constant background noise that your brain gets used to so it doesn't noticeably register. Your mind blocks it out, so you can sleep without noticing it. The constant white noise in the background covers or blocks other noises. It's an interesting phenomenon that if someone is sleeping while using a white noise machine and it is suddenly turned off, the absence of the white noise can actually awaken them. White noise machines are most effective when placed between you and the noise source. If there is traffic or an airport out the window, then put it between the window and you. I always use mine when traveling, even if it seems like the hotel is nice and quiet. You never can predict when other guests will be loud in the hallways of adjacent rooms. If there is no outside noise, I put mine between the door and my bed. You might be worried that using a white noise machine will make you miss your alarm of worse yet, a fire alarm. I've been in many hotels when the fire alarms went off at night while I was using my white noise machine at full volume. Don't worry; you can still hear a fire alarm. As an airline pilot, I often have to get up very early. I can't afford to be late for work. My white noise machine has never prevented me from hearing my alarm or wake up call. Your mind still detects these. White noise machines are also great for your home or for creating privacy in your office. My wife used to work as a Family Therapist. Their offices were not soundproof, but privacy and confidentiality were extremely important. They used white noise machines to create this privacy. I have a friend who could not sleep through her husband's snoring. It was becoming a stressful issue for them. They learned about white noise machines and got one. It did the trick. Now she can sleep and their marriage is much better because of it. We have an additional white noise sound machine at home. My travel one is so important to me that I never unpack it or use it at home. I would hate to leave it home and lose the sleep protection it provides during my trips. When you first get a white noise machine, you have to train yourself to use it. That basically entails gradually increasing its volume each night. It takes about a week to get used to sleeping at the maximum volume. You'll be surprised how you won't even notice it then. Some white noise machines make "nature sounds" like frogs, birds, or whales. You can even buy recordings of nature sounds to play to help you fall asleep. While listening to Shamu, the killer whale, may be relaxing for some people, I don't think they make very effective white noise. The problem is that nature sounds are irregular. To be most effective, white noise should be steady and constant. Tatt's what your brain is best at adjusting to and tuning out. Irregular sounds, although nice to listen to just don't work as well. The other weakness of this type is that they often can't be turned up loud enough to mask sleep disturbing sounds. I guess that's because at greater volume Shamu, the killer whale, sounds frightening rather than relaxing. I'm familiar with several white noise machines. There is one that I think is superior to the rest. To learn which one it is and why, please visit: http://www.pilot-pauls-travel-accessories.com/white-noise-machine.html About the Author: Pilot Paul is a captain at a major U.S. airline. He also hosts http://www.Pilot-Pauls-Travel-Accessories.com where an airline captain helps you with your travel needs. If you would like to learn more travel tips, see travel accessory reviews and recommendations, learn insider's secrets, find travel discounts, or receive our FREE newsletter, please visit us at: http://www.Pilot-Pauls-Travel-Accessories.com Copyright 2005 by Ph.Developments USA, Inc. All rights reserved.
+0
Gary Small

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Advanced Aviation Gadgets
7/11/2006 5:42:58 PM
Well in aviation the toys for pilots are getting a lot better, for instance the GPS-PDAs with sectional charts on them. Also lots of other data like the J-Aide and Jeppeson airport contacts once you arrive. All this makes flying easier, less complicated and more enjoyable. AvMap EKP-III C http://www.avshop.com/catalog/product.html?productid=3781 and even more cool are the ones with all the bells and whistles; Such as loading it with an International Data Base. Hell now the CIA can have all the civilian data along with their intelligence information. Of course this newest Industry finds itself with many new players as pilots are generally not having a problem affording new toys and it saves all those large flight bags and Knee Boards and clips. You can still buy the clipboards and I have one when I drive the Blitz Mobile mobile command center across the country hunting for the latest technologies it has maps and important numbers to do business from the highway. Many truck drivers and railroad conductors use such boards and in the NAVY Pilots use them and even probably torpedo bombers did too; remember George Bush Senior flew a torpedo bomber? Back to our GPS Toys and PDA devices; Another one of the more unique ones is the EnFlight Text Weather Devise which you can google to get all the specs, definitely worth a look see. All of these devises also allow for National Security so no more private pilots in C-182s fly into restricted areas. These companies are also careful whom they send these devises to, for obvious reasons. Just think you could be flying your own private plane with a little PDA devise and go have a blast with your newfound freedom. Another cool devise and one of my favorites is the Pocket test which you can look up on Google. This is a cool devise to help you from getting lost and it has just about too many features to list, too bad it was not Windows CE based, I just cannot trust the longevity of Palm in the market place and hope our military is not so stupid to buy into there hype for military versions. One thing going for it is its size. Very small. We did like the MapTech unit also because we can use it on a laptop, Handheld GPS unit of PDA GPS unit, with terrain CAD capabilities. This unit has many other purposes for General Civil Engineering, Forestry, Mobile Car Washing scheduling and routing, Aviation, Hiking, Fishing, Diving, Trucking, you name it. It also has features from NOAA for weather; I would recommend this as the best all-purpose unit I have thus yet found. It also works with ESRI software. So we like this for its versatility across industries. Good for us too with the blitz mobile to take the route with the least amount of hills for fuel consumption conservation and wear and tear on a 300,000-mile truck. Another of the best units we looked at was the http://www.teletype.com/pages/tracking.html which can be used like a Top Secret "Bloodhound Unit" and we can use this for car wash truck tracking, can be used for just about any real use to help you find your self or units. This is a way we can covertly track our units so employees do not screw off and kill profits and lie about where they were and how long they were there. Also in our survey we looked at the SatellinkTech units and found a lot of other cool features there; http://www.satellinktech.com/product/merlin_air_main.htm . This is a great tool, like the other units is does provide real time data such as; Airport observations and forecasts (text), Area forecasts (text), Upper wind forecasts (text), Pilot reports (text and onboard processed graphics), Icing and Turbulence forecasts (graphical), Status of restricted, prohibited, and military training airspace (text and onboard processed graphics), Location of other aircraft on instrument flight plans (onboard processed graphics), FAA alerts and advisories, Aircraft Situational Display. What is also of interest is how much all these companies work together so that they can provide all the same data to all their customers. This does not mean one is not better than the other. For our purposes we chose the Tele Type unit with all the features, which we may implement in the future. I hope this review of products has assisted you in learning more about the technology. Many of these PDA technologies will be available for nearly any business small or large. About the author: Lance Winslow is a retired entrepreneur, Pilot and works with the World Think Tank; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs
+0
Gary Small

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Travel Products That You Can’t Live Without - Part 1
7/15/2006 5:38:12 PM
ConairPro Plug Adapters & Voltage Converter Kit Perfect for the world traveler! The kit includes 4 different plug adapters used for most foreign wall outlet and voltage converter which converts 220/240V to 110/120V. Works with European and Asian electrical outlets. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Jet Lag Bag Anti-Stress Travel Pack: K For the inveterate globe-trotter or armchair adventurer - the Jet Lag Bag is an exquisite selection of our most popular Anti-Stress accoutrements packed in a cute, compact and eminently convenient travel pack. Whether on land, sea, sky or just in the clouds, create your own peaceful, pretty-scented ambience with a few spritzes of the Anti-Stress Pillow Mist. Soothe away the eye-baggage that forms during long, sleepless flights with the chillable/heatable Anti-Stress Peace Mask. And remain master of your own mood with the lavender, chamomile and citrus scents of the Anti-Stress Massage Soap and Anti-Stress Massage Lotion. Mind and body will hardly lag behind. An ideal bon voyage gift and auspicious starter kit for those who have yet to try our rave-worthy Anti-Stress Collection. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 62 Natural Ways to Beat Jet Lag Jetsetters Magazine recommendation. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bose QuietComfort® 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones A Hammacher Schlemmer exclusive, this headset employs patented acoustic noise canceling technologies offering full-spectrum noise reduction. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ EarPlanes Adult Size (2 pair) Suffer from ear pain when you take off and land? Insert comfortable EarPlanes into your ears before the plane leaves the ground and reinsert them before you begin your descent. The result? Relief from the pain brought on by rapid changes in cabin pressure. Made of soft, silicone rubber on the outside, with exclusive CeramX filters inside. Each pair is good for one round-trip (two flights). 1 oz/pr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ EarPlanes, Children's Size 2 pair EarPlanes can make your child's flight a whole lot more bearable. Just insert these comfortable, filtered plugs into your child's ears during take off and landing (they're made of comfortable, soft, silicone rubber on the outside, with exclusive CeramX filters inside). Developed by a leading hearing institute and tested by U.S. Navy pilots, each pair of EarPlanes is good for one round-trip (two flights). For children 1-11 years. They take the pressure out of flying! 1 oz/pr Made in USA. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jack Black Shave In A Bag Gift Pack Jack's three favorite shave products are packaged in one cool, masculine pack. The premium, black flannel drawstring bag holds the famous Jack Black shave system - three full size products that will give a guy the closest, easiest shave of his life.Any guy who shaves is gonna love this pack - makes a great gift for holidays like Father's Day. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Travel manicure set Complete with gold-tone stainless steel scissors, clippers, tweezers, file and cuticle tool. Crafted in timeless lizard print leather by Wolf Designs, since 1834. 43⁄4"x23⁄4"x13⁄4". ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Secret Neck Pouch Hang it around your neck by its comfortable adjustable cord. It has a zippered pocket for coins and currency, as well as additional compartments. Constructed of cool, durable polyester with a soft, specially treated anti-microbial CoolMaxA AgIon lining to resist the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. Tan. (83⁄4 x 51⁄2"; 1 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Secret Waist Wallet The roomy pockets hold full-length tickets, and make it easy to organize your credit cards, passport and currency. Fully adjustable elasticized belt. Constructed of cool, durable polyester with a soft, specially treated anti-microbial CoolMax® AgIon lining to resist the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. Tan.(91⁄2 x 5"; 2 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Travel Curling Iron 120/240v dual voltage,Compact curling iron is ideal for travel,Simply pull out the wand for use and push back into handle for storage,Features button-operated clip, tangle-free cord and cool-touch tip,Includes brush attachment, European adapter plug and travel case ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pressure Reducing Earplugs These reusable (up to five flights) ear plugs reduce pressure in ears during flight while remaining comfortably in place. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gold 20 Series In-Ear Speakers Our Gold 20 Series In-Ear Speakers, also known as the ER 6 Isolator and Studio-Phonic Hearos In-Ear Speakers, provide absolutely amazing sound quality and unsurpassed noise rejection in one incredibly tiny package. At first glance, these high-tech earphones may look like the little earbuds that came with your transistor radio when you were a kid, but trust us, the similarity ends there. Created by Etymotic Research (a company renowned for its high-fidelity hearing products), the Gold 20 Series In-Ear Speakers feature cutting edge technology to take personal audio sound to a whole new level. Unlike most earphones, these are placed directly into the ear canal, sealing it from outside noise to provide the highest fidelity and sound isolation available. The result is powerful, direct-to-brain delivery of clear, full spectrum, perfectly balanced sound.The soft, comfortable inner ear tips have the added benefit of reducing 15-20 dB of distracting noise (such as airplane engine drone) so you hear NOTHING but the music. Plugs into the audio system on airplanes, as well as portable CD, DVD and MP3 players, PC and laptop computers. Includes protective carrying case, travel pouch, adaptor plugs, replacement ear tips, foam ear tips and filters. (31/2 ´ 3" in case; 2 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Compact Travel Umbrella Small enough to fit in a pocket, with a large 43" canopy for instant shelter. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Non-Binding Travel Socks Now those of us with poor circulation, swollen ankles or diabetes can enjoy all the benefits of high-tech walking socks-moisture wicking (to keep feet dry and blister-free), quick drying (wash at night, wear the next morning), and luxuriously bottom cushioned (for shock absorption)-without the elastic that causes our lower legs to look like sausages. They're extremely long wearing, have "no-feel" seams, reinforced heel and toes for durability, and come in lightweight Black, Brown or Khaki polypropylene and nylon in mid-calf length. Available in M(Men's shoe sizes: 5-81⁄2, Women's shoe sizes: 61⁄2-10), L (Men's shoe sizes: 9-12, Women's shoe sizes: 101⁄2-12) or XL (Men's shoe sizes: 13-15). (Two pair) A Magellan's exclusive. Made in USA. A Magellan's exclusive! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Therapeutic Travel Socks These unique compression socks maintain circulation on long flights. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ReliefBand™ Patented, FDA-approved ReliefBand is worn like a wristwatch on the inside of your wrist. It stimulates the nerves in your wrist with gentle electrical signals, which are believed to interfere with nausea-inducing messages between the brain and the stomach. Five stimulation levels allow you to adjust the signals for maximum comfort and results. May be used before or after nausea symptoms start, and does not interfere with food or drink. Water and shock-resistant, it has a nylon wrist strap. Takes two lithium batteries (included).Face is 11⁄4" diameter. (3 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Trip Ease"! This safe, all-natural complex is made from six homeopathic ingredients that effectively treat the effects of motion sickness. Just take one tablet at the beginning of your trip, and one every hour thereafter until motion sickness subsides. Trip Ease is compatible with medications, safe for all ages, will not cause drowsiness, and has no side effects. 32 pleasant-tasting, chewable tablets per package. Made in New Zealand (1 oz). ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Swiss Army Travel Gear Werks Traveler 2.0 Wheeled Garment Bag Main compartment unzips to reveal internal curtain with zippered storage pocket, gusseted mesh zippered pocket for folded clothes and zippered pocket for storing metal hanging hook. Garment storage area features a Wally ''any hanger'' clamp for holding multiple hangers, compression straps for holding hanging garments in place and two removable corner mesh storage pockets. Two front zippered pockets store accessories, travel documents and last minute drop-ins. Patented, curved, telescoping mono-pole features a swivel handle with soft Geluxe™ comfort grip that pivots and locks into a natural ''palm facing the body'' rolling position to reduce arm stress and bag tipping. In-line skating wheels feature stainless steel axles and ball bearings for a smooth and stable roll. YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers provide unmatched zipping smoothness, endurance and burst strength. Abrasion-, moisture- and tear-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dental Emergency Kit Our compact, easy-to-use Dental Emergency Kit gives you the relief you need until professional help can be obtained. It treats toothaches, broken crowns and dentures, lost fillings, and more, and includes rinse cups, temporary cement, tamping tool, tweezers, anesthetic gel, mouth mirror, sterile gauze pads, cotton pellets and balls, dental wax, floss, Ibuprofen, anti-microbial wipes, oil of cloves, temporary filling material, and instructions. (7-1/2 x 3 x 1-1/4"; 3 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Travel Curling Iron 120/240v dual voltage,Compact curling iron is ideal for travel,Simply pull out the wand for use and push back into handle for storage,Features button-operated clip, tangle-free cord and cool-touch tip,Includes brush attachment, European adapter plug and travel case ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pressure Reducing Earplugs These reusable (up to five flights) ear plugs reduce pressure in ears during flight while remaining comfortably in place. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gold 20 Series In-Ear Speakers Our Gold 20 Series In-Ear Speakers, also known as the ER 6 Isolator and Studio-Phonic Hearos In-Ear Speakers, provide absolutely amazing sound quality and unsurpassed noise rejection in one incredibly tiny package. At first glance, these high-tech earphones may look like the little earbuds that came with your transistor radio when you were a kid, but trust us, the similarity ends there. Created by Etymotic Research (a company renowned for its high-fidelity hearing products), the Gold 20 Series In-Ear Speakers feature cutting edge technology to take personal audio sound to a whole new level. Unlike most earphones, these are placed directly into the ear canal, sealing it from outside noise to provide the highest fidelity and sound isolation available. The result is powerful, direct-to-brain delivery of clear, full spectrum, perfectly balanced sound.The soft, comfortable inner ear tips have the added benefit of reducing 15-20 dB of distracting noise (such as airplane engine drone) so you hear NOTHING but the music. Plugs into the audio system on airplanes, as well as portable CD, DVD and MP3 players, PC and laptop computers. Includes protective carrying case, travel pouch, adaptor plugs, replacement ear tips, foam ear tips and filters. (31/2 ´ 3" in case; 2 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Compact Travel Umbrella Small enough to fit in a pocket, with a large 43" canopy for instant shelter. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Non-Binding Travel Socks Now those of us with poor circulation, swollen ankles or diabetes can enjoy all the benefits of high-tech walking socks-moisture wicking (to keep feet dry and blister-free), quick drying (wash at night, wear the next morning), and luxuriously bottom cushioned (for shock absorption)-without the elastic that causes our lower legs to look like sausages. They're extremely long wearing, have "no-feel" seams, reinforced heel and toes for durability, and come in lightweight Black, Brown or Khaki polypropylene and nylon in mid-calf length. Available in M(Men's shoe sizes: 5-81⁄2, Women's shoe sizes: 61⁄2-10), L (Men's shoe sizes: 9-12, Women's shoe sizes: 101⁄2-12) or XL (Men's shoe sizes: 13-15). (Two pair) A Magellan's exclusive. Made in USA. A Magellan's exclusive! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Therapeutic Travel Socks These unique compression socks maintain circulation on long flights. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ReliefBand™ Patented, FDA-approved ReliefBand is worn like a wristwatch on the inside of your wrist. It stimulates the nerves in your wrist with gentle electrical signals, which are believed to interfere with nausea-inducing messages between the brain and the stomach. Five stimulation levels allow you to adjust the signals for maximum comfort and results. May be used before or after nausea symptoms start, and does not interfere with food or drink. Water and shock-resistant, it has a nylon wrist strap. Takes two lithium batteries (included).Face is 11⁄4" diameter. (3 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Trip Ease"! This safe, all-natural complex is made from six homeopathic ingredients that effectively treat the effects of motion sickness. Just take one tablet at the beginning of your trip, and one every hour thereafter until motion sickness subsides. Trip Ease is compatible with medications, safe for all ages, will not cause drowsiness, and has no side effects. 32 pleasant-tasting, chewable tablets per package. Made in New Zealand (1 oz). ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Swiss Army Travel Gear Werks Traveler 2.0 Wheeled Garment Bag Main compartment unzips to reveal internal curtain with zippered storage pocket, gusseted mesh zippered pocket for folded clothes and zippered pocket for storing metal hanging hook. Garment storage area features a Wally® ''any hanger'' clamp for holding multiple hangers, compression straps for holding hanging garments in place and two removable corner mesh storage pockets. Two front zippered pockets store accessories, travel documents and last minute drop-ins. Patented, curved, telescoping mono-pole features a swivel handle with soft Geluxe™ comfort grip that pivots and locks into a natural ''palm facing the body'' rolling position to reduce arm stress and bag tipping. In-line skating wheels feature stainless steel axles and ball bearings for a smooth and stable roll. YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers provide unmatched zipping smoothness, endurance and burst strength. Abrasion-, moisture- and tear-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dental Emergency Kit Our compact, easy-to-use Dental Emergency Kit gives you the relief you need until professional help can be obtained. It treats toothaches, broken crowns and dentures, lost fillings, and more, and includes rinse cups, temporary cement, tamping tool, tweezers, anesthetic gel, mouth mirror, sterile gauze pads, cotton pellets and balls, dental wax, floss, Ibuprofen, anti-microbial wipes, oil of cloves, temporary filling material, and instructions. (7-1/2 x 3 x 1-1/4"; 3 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Apple iPod from hp 30GB with Click Wheel Up to 15 hours of music playback up to 5 hours of slideshows with music ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mini-ipod 4Gb hard drive capacity. 8 hours playback time. Store up to 1000 songs. Smaller than most mobiles! LCD display. Complete with headphones and belt clip. PC firewall adaptor. Colours may vary. H 9 w 5cms. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ APPLE IPOD 60GB NEW COLOR SCREEN AND VIDEO BLACK APPLE VIDEO IPOD: 60GB Version In Black With room for all your music and video the 60GB iPod has both sound and vision. Of course it also boasts stamina up to 20 hours of battery life generous capacity 60GB storage a great personality intuitive customizable menus and a touch of genius the Apple Click Wheel . In other words iPod makes an ideal companion. Why not get to know it better Features: 60GB iPod in black Holds up to 15 000 songs and full color album art Bright 2.5 320 x 240 TFT display Up to 20 hours of battery life Holds up to 25 000 photos Holds up to 150 hours of video Plays video or photo slideshows on TV via the optional dock Apple click wheel Accessory-compatible dock connector Dock works with the Apple Remote Charges and syncs via USB Works with Mac OS X or Windows 2000/XP Syncs contacts calendars and to-do lists Size: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.55 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ iPod Photo 60GB With Click Wheel (up to 15 000 songs up to 25 000 photos) With Engraving Remember the 64-color pack of crayons? Meet the 65 536-color pack. Everything looks better in color. With iPod photo everything sounds better too. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Handango BlackBerry Essentials Suite ReadYour Email and more. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BlackBerry 8700c (Cingular) Introducing the first EDGE BlackBerry! It s a major leap forward in wireless innovation elegantly integrating advanced hardware software and network technologies in a thin stylish lightweight handheld. The BlackBerry 8700c"! operates on the latest high speed wireless networks and provides leading BlackBerry® functionality including email phone web browsing MMS SMS and organizer applications. Also included: Highly responsive experience when viewing attachments and graphics browsing the web and running applications Bright high-resolution screen provides large viewable workspace Bluetooth® for hands-free headset and car kit support 64 MB of memory Intel® PXA901 processor at 312 MHz Ergonomic full QWERTY keyboard Large dedicated Send End and Mute keys plus user definable convenience keys. Included Accessories Lithium ion battery Compact wall charger Holster Earbud headset USB data cable ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BlackBerry 7130e (Verizon Wireless) The first EV-DO capable BlackBerry device in the country! This CDMA BlackBerry combines EV-DO high-speed data with the compact 7100-series design. Key features include Bluetooth SureType text keypad a large color display speakerphone and laptop data via USB. Also included: SureType"! QWERTY keyboard Bluetooth® Capable 64 Mb Flash Memory/16 Mb SRAM Embedded RIM® wireless modem Integrated Email Phone SMS Browser Calendar Address Book and additional organizer applications All Digital - 1X/EVDO Included Accessories: Lithium ion battery Compact wall charger Holster USB data cable ------------------------------------------------------------------------ VIEW FLEX KEYBOARD SKIN COVER VIEW FLEX KEYBOARD SKIN COVER FOR E03601 SERIES KEYBOARDS ------------------------------------------------------------------------ iRiver 512MB MP3 Jukebox with Color Display (T10RED) Key Features: 512MB internal storage,45-hour battery life,Vivid color display,FM tuner/recorder,Voice recorder,PlaysForSure compatible ... ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Leather Messenger Bag Students, business entrepreneurs, teachers, and travelers who appreciate the finest full-grain leather will enjoy this leather messenger bag. Perfect for books, files, and travel supplies, this leather bag should accompany anyone who is on the move to greater things! Several large compartments, organizer pockets and the assurance of quality craftsmanship make this leather bag a worthy companion. Also available in black leather. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lexar Jumpdrive Elite 1GB USB 2.0 Portable Drive Compact, high-speed Storage. Perfect for mobile professionals: JumpDrive Elite is the ideal storage accessory for business executives, frequent travelers, and style-concious consumers. It features an elegant pearl white shell and a snap-on cap that can attach to both ends of the device to prevent its misplacement during use. Also the writable area on the back can be used to label and organize contents of the JumpDrive. JumpDrive Elite features USB 2.0, for high-speed file transfers. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Columbia Sportswear® UPF 30 + Booney Columbia's 100% nylon hat with a rating of 30+, ensures superior protection on the brightest, sunniest days. Has classic styling with a glare-blocking wide brim, comfortable terry sweatband and adjustable chinstrap. Adjustable drawcord and toggle back. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To Order: http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com/archive/jetezine/gear/top100/travel/travel.html About the Author: Kriss Hammond, Jetsetters Magazine Correspondent. Join the Travel Writers Network in the logo at http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com
+0
Gary Small

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Travel Products That You Can’t Live Without - Part 2
7/17/2006 8:31:35 PM
UPF30+ Booney Hat Fossil Wide brim hat constructed of quick drying 100% nylon Backcountry Cloth II. Terry sweatband and adjustable drawcord for a comfortable fitFossil ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Columbia Sportswear Company® Bora Bora Booney Hat You'll flip your lid with Bora Bora Booney! Great Columbia SportswearCompany hat features a broad brim for maximum shade, thick string to hold the hat in place, and mesh to help keep your head cool when the sun's a devil. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Helium Lite 100 Personal Bag Main material is constructed of durable 1800 Polyeester withe EVA foam backing,Unbelievably light weight yet fully featured,Self repairing interlocking #10 nylon coil sippers on the main openings,Integrated ID tag holder with cover. Accepts most business cards,Front zip around accessory pocket,Webbing handles attach together for ease of carrying ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Belgian Tapestry Travel Cosmetic Bags Set of three elegant cosmetic bags are crafted from Belgian jacquard tapestry fabric with a rich hue and chenille-like appearance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yellowstone Collection Ranger Shoulder Bag Designed for comfort, its unique shape stays close to the body, worn over the shoulder or across the chest. Outside zip compartment allows easy access for tickets and passport. The main compartment securely fastens with a magnetic snap. Adjustable tapered shoulder strap. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Classic Sand Leather Briefcase For the last 50 years L.A.P.A. has been creating masterpieces, and due to their attention to detail, their name has become associated with perfection. This piece has a combination lock and can be used with or without its adjustable shoulder strap. The interior is divided into 2 sections, one of which contains a zippered pocket. There is a zippered section on the front of the bag which contains pockets for a cell phone, 4 creditcards, 3 pens, and 1 additional zippered pocket. (UPS Shipping Only) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Smartek Smart Kit RX24 Foldable Sewing Kit w/Accessories Lightweight & compact. Smart Kit is complete with all sewing essentials. Many compartments to store all your notions smartly. Smart Kit comes with everything you need for mending. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Double Eyeglass Holder Now you can keep two pairs of glasses in one case! This buttery-soft leather case has two separate compartments to protect your reading glasses, prescription glasses and sunglasses from scratches, smudges, dirt and dust. Great for men orwomen- in car, purse, briefcase or pocket. 6 1/2"L x 2"D x 2 1/2"H. Specify burgundy, tan, red, brown or black below. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lodis Au Natural Snap Credit Card Case Lodis Au Natural Snap Credit Card Case ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Eagle Creek Coin Pocket Which items do you constantly find yourself digging through the depths of your purse or wallet for? Change, currency, ID? The Coin Pocket keeps them all close at hand in its zippered main compartment, with clear mesh window for driver's license or ID, and exterior pocket with Velcro closure. Made of 600-denier nylon faille. By Eagle Creek. (5 x 3-1/4 x 1/2 ; 1 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CD Briefcase - 120 - Silver Take your CDs wherever you go with this trendy CD briefcase. With an easy grip handle, this CD case will help you to take up to 120 of your favorite CDs with you no matter where you go. Take your CDs from your home to your car to your office. Flip through the pages easily to find the CD you want to play. The sleeves will help to keep your CDs safe and scratch free. The lock ensures you that this CD binder will not open unless you want it to. This is a convenient way to store and organize you CDs. This portable CD storage has been made from durable ABS plastic and unwoven cloth to give enhanced protection to all your CDs. This innovative CD holder also comes in black. Please see the drop down menu for colors. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Digital Voice Recorder--ICDSX25/ Almost 12 Hours Recording time/USB Compatible Digital Voice Recorder--ICDSX25/ Almost 12 Hours Recording time/USB Compatible ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Executive Backpack Computer Case This business casual computer backpack is geared to the mobile user who wants functional, comfortable, contemporary styling. It will fit the 17" laptops with room for accessories and peripherals. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Insport Women?s RTP Cargo Short This contour fit cycling short is constructed with a 100% ripstop nylon outer shell and a polyester/Elastane blend inner liner. The Liquicell® chamois provides total comfort and maximum wicking throughout the ride. This garment is featured with an inner leg stretch gusset and a rear waist stretch panel for a non binding fit. The key features include two 5 inch front cargo pockets, elastic waist with drawcord, and a 7 inch inseam. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Kick Back Crossover V-Neck - Women's Layers of well-considered comfort define Royal Robbins Kick Back Crossover V-Neck. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Global Traveler Capri - Women's Royal Robbins unique Dot-Matrix weave technology makes the Global Traveler Capri the most travel-friendly Capri around. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Cardiff Stretch Traveler Pant (Women's) This Cardiff stretch nylon is 4.8oz., 96% nylon and 4% Lycra spandex with Teflon. Has an adjustable button tab with side waist elastic, hidden zip secure front pocket, zip secure back pockets, and side loop & button adjustment at the hem. Royal Robbins label at back hip, and a 31" inseam in size 8. Available Colors: Black, Khaki, Sand, Tundra. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Eyeshade Our soft, nylon eyeshade is great for too-bright hotel rooms, too. Surprisingly comfortable and effective. We know a lot of travelers who could never sleep when traveling until they tried these. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Leather Business Card Case #441-100 Bosca Leather Business Card Case #441-100 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ten-Language Talking Translator It now translates over 200,000 words and 23,000 phrases (20,000 words/2,300 phrases per language), both orally and in writing in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Includes a currency and metric converter, calculator, databank, and even gives the time in 200 cities. Earphones, carrying pouch, batteries (2 AAA), and excellent instructions included. It does not come with a carrying pouch. (4-3/8 x 2-7/8 x 3/4"; 5 oz) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ National Geographic Travel Towel Incredible fast-drying towel absorbs five times its weight. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Sun Tracker Long Sleeve Shirt - Women's Whether you like chasing the horizon or just lounging in the sun you'll be happy in Royal Robbins Sun Tracker Long Sleeve Shirt for women. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Sun Tracker Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's Royal Robbins Sun Tracker Short Sleeve Shirt for men for days on the river and heavy-duty hiking. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Global Traveler Short - Women's The Global Traveler Short from Royal Robbins begs to be stuffed in a pack and taken across the ocean. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royal Robbins Global Traveler Skort Globetrot gracefully and worry-free with this attractive skort, made of nylon with a water- and stain-resistant Teflon® finish. Travel-friendly nylon dobby with Teflon finish resists water and stains. Zippered back pocket secures essentials. Easy care: machine wash cold, tumble dry on low and do not bleach. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Travelite Jacket Made with the legendary Royal Robbins® well-considered design, this jacket is perfect for travel or active wear. High performance Mini-Ripstop fabric is lightweight, tear resistant and durable. Specially coated to be waterproof but breathable to prevent condensation from forming on the inside of the jacket when you're at your most active. Storm flap over zipper and taped seams over entire garment seal out rain. Mesh lined body lets breathable fabric do its job while taffeta-lined sleeves make for easy on/off over any type of sweater. Contoured hood is adjustable and expands to fit over a helmet, has visor to shield from rain, sun or glare. Hood also rolls up into collar for convenient storage. Cuffs and hem can be adjusted to close snug or loosened to allow ventilation. Plenty of pockets inside and out keep everything you need close at hand. The large Napoleon pocket can be accessed without unzipping the jacket. The roomy back pocket is large enough to carry lunch and can be used to pack the entire jacket into, transforming the jacket into a softly lined travel pillow. A great accessory for your active lifestyle, from boating to mountain biking. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Leather Golf Shoe Bag From home to the golf course, from amateur to professional, this quality leather shoe bag will accompany you and protect your golf and sport shoes. The shoe bag features a double zipper, which opens to different compartments for each shoe. The outside zippered pocket and easy carry handle make this leather shoe bag a must have for today's golfer. Also available in black leather ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Royce Leather Deluxe Shoe Bag 660-5 Protect your golf and fine leather shoes with this cowhide leather case, featuring "faux fur" lining and waterproof zippered pouch. Made from the Finest Top Grain Nappa Leather. Size: 13 x 8 1/2 x 4 - 1lb. 12 oz. Available Colors: Black Leather, Green Leather. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Baseline 18" Superlight Upright Carry-On Our most compact carry-on upright provides room for a 1-2 day trip, and features honeycomb construction that is both lightweight and strong. Inside, a large zippered pocket holds accessories, and shoe pockets keep your footwear secure. The outside zippered pocket keeps soiled clothes separate from clean. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To Order: http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com/archive/jetezine/gear/top100/travel/travel.html About the Author: Kriss Hammond, Jetsetters Magazine Correspondent. Join the Travel Writers Network in the logo at http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com
+0
Gary Small

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Travel Products That You Can’t Live Without - Part 3 of 3
7/17/2006 11:05:54 PM
Adventure Medical Fundamentals First Aid Kit The Adventure Medical Fundamental First Aid Kit contains supplies to support 8 people on trips less than 14 days. This is the perfect first aid kit for Scout groups and hunting trips. The Fundamental Kit is outfitted with the Easy Care Systeman ingenious design that helps anyone, from novices to EMT's, to quickly and confidently administer first aid. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot 4-person Hamptons Backpack, Olive This snazzy Hamptons backpack is designed for four lucky day trippers - whether you re planning a concert in the park, a hike to the beach or a scenic roadtrip with refreshments. The detachable beverage section holds a bottle of wine, while inside there s room for cheese, crackers, olives or other favorite nibbles. The Therma Shield cooler section keeps contents at a desirable temperature. Designer cotton tweed fabric, leather and canvas trim and brass accents make this a sophisticated travel accessory or a great gift! Includes 2 Melamine Plates, 2 Acrylic Glasses (8-oz.), 2 of each: full tang Forks, Knives, Spoons, 1 Wood Cutting Board (5 x 6-in. with juice grooves), 1 Waiter-style Stainless Corkscrew, 1 Wine Stopper (nickel-plated), 1 Cheese Knife (stainless with wood handle), 1 Set Wood Salt and Pepper Shakers, 2 Cotton Napkins and 2 Side Straps. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot Santa Barbara Deluxe Beach Backpack, Olive Stripe Pack some fruit, a good supply of water, throw in a towel and a good novel and you re set for a summer outing with this deluxe backpack. In casual yet stylish olive and stripes, this handy accessory features an insulated, waterproof cooler with Therma Shield to protect contents and keep them the desired temperature along with a pouch for stashing a few non-food essentials. It s the perfect choice for a day by the waves or a mountain hike, plus it keeps hands free for holding other things like a surfboard or your companion s hand. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot 4-person Santa Barbara Backpack, Olive Stripe This Santa Barbara backpack for evokes images of afternoon picnics at the local winery and daytrips along the coast, where casual is key, yet style counts. So, invite a few friends to enjoy a bottle of wine, cheese, olives or maybe a thermos of coffee and some biscotti. The insulated beverage pouch detaches and the Therma Shield cooler section keeps contents at a desirable temperature while you re out and about. The colorful stripes on olive-toned canvas match the plates and napkins inside. It s perfect as a gift. Inside 4 Melamine Plates, 4 Acrylic Glasses (8-oz.), 4 of each: full tang Forks, Knives, Spoons, 1 Wood Cutting Board (5 x 6-in. with juice grooves), 1 Waiter-style Stainless Corkscrew, 1 Wine Stopper (nickel-plated), 1 Cheese Knife (stainless with wood handle), Set Wood Salt and Pepper Shakers, 4 Cotton Napkins and 2 Side Straps. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot 4-person Ultimate Backpack, Green Attend that summer concert or park gathering in style by toting this stylish Ultimate backpack for four. It comes with all the picnic accoutrements for four, and holds contents at a proper temperature using a built-in Therma Shield protection. Constructed of durable green canvas, the tasteful design includes leather trim, brass accents and custom detailing, with a detachable beverage pouch and extra front storage compartment. Includes 4 Melamine Plates, 4 Gingham Cotton Napkins, 4 Acrylic Glasses (8-oz.), 4 of each: full tang Forks, Knives, Spoons, 1 Wood Cutting Board (5 x 6-in. with juice grooves), 1 Waiter-style Stainless Corkscrew, 1 Wine Stopper (nickel-plated), 1 Cheese Knife (stainless with wood handle), 1 Set Wood Salt and Pepper Shakers and 1 Woven Acrylic Blanket (55 x 55-in.). ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot 2-person Coffee & TeaNew Columbia Coffee Backpack, Black This coffee backpack for two is the perfect accompaniment anywhere you might need a little pick-me up, and it conveniently keeps hands free for other activities like biking or toting beach chairs. The durable canvas bag holds the proper coffee accoutrements including a flask, 2 insulated stainless cups, spillproof sugar and creamer set, and 2 spoons, all in stainless. It also comes with a pair of napkins. The separate food compartment is insulated using Therma Shield to keep snacks at the desired temperature. An extra front storage compartment can hold keys, a wallet or phone. In black, it also makes a very tasteful gift. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot SportyNew Deluxe Beach Backpack, Apple Green So versatile, this beach backpack is filled with storage space, offering convenience and comfort as you wear over your shoulders. It features a waterproof insulated cooler on the bottom for refreshments and a top mesh section that holds towels, hats and books. A zippered pouch and pocket secure keys or a wallet. The small side pockets are a great place to stash sunglasses and sunblock. Great for day hikes and bike trips, too. Made of durable canvas. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot 011 Super Deluxe Picnic Backpack Equipped for Four People 011 "4 Melamine Plates 4 Acrylic Wine Glasses 4 each Stainless Steel Knives, Forks and Spoons Corkscrew/Bottle Opener Nickel Corktopper Cutting Board Cheese Knife Salt and Pepper Shakers 4 Cloth Napkins Tablecloth Thermal ShieldTM Insulated Food Compartment Detachable Insulated Wine Pouch A very popular item! This backpack is loaded with everything you could possibly want for a gourmet outdoor dining experience. Loaded with features, including a separate insulated food compartment, a detachable insulated wine bottle pouch, and additional strapping on the side and bottom of bag for two accessories. Use our picnic accessories to create a custom backpack -- tailored to your specific needs -- at a very reasonable price. Dimensions: 16" x 15" x 8". Don't forget to choose your colors and napkins below!!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot Ultimate Picnic Backpack Equipped for Two 021 "2 Melamine Plates 2 Acrylic Wine Glasses 2 each Stainless Steel Knives, Forks and Spoons Corkscrew/Bottle Opener Metallic Corktopper Cutting Board Cheese Knife Salt and Pepper Shakers 2 Cloth Napkins Picnic Blanket with Water Resistant Backing Thermal ShieldTM Insulated Food Compartment Detachable Insulated Wine Pouch Fully Loaded! This ultimate backpack is loaded with everything you could possibly want for a gourmet outdoor dining experience. Loaded with features, including a separate insulated food compartment, a detachable insulated wine bottle pouch, and a soft woven blanket buckled to the side. Dimensions: 16" x 15" x 7 1/2". Don't forget to choose your Colors!! below" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot Lunch Pack Plus 128 "Thermal ShieldTM Insulated Food Compartment 1 Cloth Napkin Salt and Pepper Shaker 1 each Stainless Steel Knive, Fork, Spoon Fully Insulated, Waterproof Food Compartment The ultimate lunch cooler for one person! Contains everything you need for a gourmet lunch, a quick lunch on the go, or a lunch at the office. Two separate compartments accommodate dry goods and accessories in the top, and a waterproof insulated bottom section, large enough to hold a 6-pack. Sure to be a best-seller. Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 10" x 6" Don't forget to choose your color and napkin below!!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot Cooler Tote Bag 131 "A fully insulated cooler disguised as a tote bag! Perfect for a trip to the famers market, this cooler keeps food, flowers or anything, fresh for hours. Features: Long handle grips for easy over the shoulder carrying, base opens flat to stand when packed, front storage packet, Thermal Shield insulation system. Dimensions: 20" w x 15" h x 7" d Colors: Navy, Green, Burgundy, Black" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Picnic at Ascot 154 Mini-Travel Bar Set "It s always Happy Hour with our sleek and sophisticated Mini Travel Bar. Featuring, stainless steel accessories, this set includes everything needed to make a cocktail anywhere. Impressive, this set makes a unique gift for any occasion. Features: Stainless Steel Accessories Loop Strap for Easy Carrying Bonus Front Pocket Exclusive Leather Trim Custom Stainless Steel Accents Signature Contrast Detail on the Strap Thermal Shield Insulation Durable 600 Denier Canvas Includes: 1 Hip Flask, brushed stainless steel 1 Funnel, brushed stainless steel 2 Collapsible Shot Glasses, brushed stainless steel 1 Stir Stick, brushed stainless steel 1 Ice Tong, brushed stainless steel 1 Corkscrew, brushed stainless steel" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP Gameboy Advance available in : Tribal, Classic, Red, Black, Pink, Silver. Tribal Pictured. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Canon PowerShot A620 With a 7.1 megapixel CCD image sensor and 4x optical zoom backed up by a lightning-fast Digic II processor, the Canon PowerShot A620 offers a lot of high-end features at a very reasonable price. The flip-out and twist feature on the 2.0 LCD screen assures that youll never have to guess if youre actually in your self portrait again. Loaded with features, the PowerShot A620 is bound to please. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Casio EX-S100 3MP EXILIM Slim Digital Camera The EX S100 a stainless steel body, a hallmark of the EXILIM CARD series, which has been polished to a brilliant shine through a special process. It is created entirely of metal, right down to the screws, for a true feeling of high quality. The front of the camera has been given a fresh look, with a theme of circular patterns to highlight the shape of the lens, while the back of the unit a more square look that matches the impressively large 2.0 inch LCD screen. In keeping with the distinctive form of the other models in the EXILIM CARD series, the lens area itself protrudes slightly from the body of the camera.With a 3.2 Megapixel CCD for superior high resolution photo imaging, a unique quick response design and the Best Shot function making it easier to capture desired scenes, CASIO has again proven that it is the leader in ultra compact cameras that offer astonishingly advanced performance. Built In Fash Memory (9.3 MB image recordable area)Built In Electronic FlashAutomatic/Manual Focus/Exposure ModesVoice Record CapableHigh Speed OperationDirect On FunctionBuilt In USB PortSecureDigital SD/MMC Digital Media CompatibleDate/Time RecordedAuto Macro FunctionEasy To Use Operation ButtonsAll Metal ConstructionDimensions: 2.3""H x 3.5""W x 0.7""DWhat's Included:Casio EX S100 EXILIM CameraLithium Ion Rechargeable BatteryUSB CradleUSB CableAC AdapterWrist StrapCD ROM ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nikon Coolpix P2 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera w/ 3.5x Zoom 36-126MM & 2.5 LCD WIFI SD (Nikon USA Limited Warranty Included) The Nikon Coolpix P2 gives you 5.1 effective megapixels for stunning prints up to 16 x 20 inches. The high quality 3.5x optical zoom Nikkor 36-126mm glass lens (35mm equivalent) lets you zoom in and capture incredibly sharp, clear images plus a 4x digital zoom for a total zoom of 14x. The incredible, bright 2.5 inch LCD makes composing pictures and sharing them with your friends and family much easier. Using IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g technology, the COOLPIX P2 comes fully equipped for wireless communication either direct to PC or direct to printer. Wireless Image Transfer moves images from the camera to a wireless-equipped computer (set up in a LAN) at the press of a button, Wireless Live Transfer moves images to the computer as they are taken. Wireless Print provides direct print to any PictBridge-compatible USB either connected to the computer or direct to the printer (no computer needed) through the use of the optional Wireless Printer Adapter PD-10. Adjustable GUI (Graphic User Interface) with Help Button allows you to choose between the traditional menu item view or the all new icon view. Press the help (?) button and it will instantly display an explanation for all main menu functions on the LCD. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cyber-Shot Digital Camera--DSCS60/ 4.1 Megapixel/ 3X Optical Zoom Lens/ 2" LCD Cyber-Shot Digital Camera--DSCS60/ 4.1 Megapixel/ 3X Optical Zoom Lens/ 2" LCD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fuji FinePix S9000 9.0 Megapixel Digital Camera w/ 10.7x Wide Angle Optical Zoom Real Photo Technology captures treasured moments just as your eye sees them. Combining the new RP Processor, 5th Generation Super CCD-HR Sensor and Fujinon Lens Optics, the S9000 delivers ultra-high sensitivity with low noise, faster operational speeds and reduced power consumption. This allows you to capture priceless memories of photographs with every nuance of light and color, even in low light situations without a flash. The S9000 features a 10.7x Wide Angle Optical Zoom with a focal range equivalent of 28mm - 300mm compared to 35mm film. With Super Macro mode, the S9000 can focus clearly as close up as 0.4 . With the addition of a beam assist, the S9000 will be able to automatically focus even in low light conditions. The S9000 has all its angles covered with a tilting 1.8 LCD making it easy to frame your shot from a variety of shooting positions. And thanks to the LCD gain up control, you'll be able to view the LCD in bright and low light conditions. The viewfinder is electronic with 235,000 pixel resolution and provides approximately 100% coverage. Equipped with dual media slots for handling of xD-Picture Cards and Compact Flash/Microdrives, the S9000 lets you concentrate on shooting without worrying about storage space. You can even insert different types of media in each slot and then select which one you want to use to store each image as you shoot. Whether you choose Auto, Manual, Macro/Super Macro, Movie, Burst/Continuous or any of the 5 Pre-programmed Scene Position modes, the S9000 delivers higher level digital image quality. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Most Portable Handheld DVD Player Our battery-operated portable DVD player delivers a sharp, clear picture in a unit the size of a paperback. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 7 Inch PORTABLE DVD PLAYER PROTRON PD-758LP 7 inch Portable DVD Player wITh Swivel Feature SPECS: Unique flip & swivel feature Parental Control allows user to choose select programs for children Equipped with Dolby(R) Digital Includes remote, A/V cable, adapter, NiMH battery & user manual. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 8 Inch PORTABLE DVD PLAYER AUDIOVOX D1812 8 inch Ultra-Slim Portable DVD Player with Multi-Angle Screen SPECS: Plays DVD, CD & MP3 8 inch 16:9 multi-angle screen High-capacity rechargeable battery Built-in stereo speakers Includes cigarette lighter adapter & credit card-size wireless remote. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Audiovox 8in Slim Line Portable DVD Player Take movies and music with you! This dvd player is an 8in slim line with (16:9) aspect ratio. Includes built-in stereo speakers. Plays DVD/CD/MP3/CD-R/RW/Picture CD. Includes credit card size wireless remote. Complete cabling with car adapter. 6inW x 8inL x 1.5inH. Silver finish. UL listed. Imported. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sony 7-In. Portable DVD Player #DVPFX705 On the road with the DVP-FX705 7" Screen Portable DVD Player makes traveling, commuting, or any trip a delight. Featuring a 7" screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio with MP3 Playback1, and CD-RW JPEG Playback1, the DVP-FX705 allows you to view your favorite movies and listen to music on a screen with authentic cinema dimensions. All of this comes in a sleek, silver package that is both convenient and user friendly with all the quality you have come to except from Sony. Traveling made easy with the DVP-FX705 Screen Portable DVD Player from Sony. Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 2"D. This item is only deliverable within Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Delaware. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sony Walkman (SRF-H4) Key Features: Analog tuner,Flexible helical antenna,Headphones,1 AAA battery... ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sony S2 Sports Stereo Headphone Walkman Key Features: Digital tuner,30-station preset memory... ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Titanium Turbo™ - Precision Electric Razor This high-performance electric shaver features a titanium-coated head for superb durability - doesn't wear out like razor blades. The special razor-like design provides perfect precision to follow the contours of your face and neck for anexceptionally smooth, comfortable, close-up shave. Features an ergonomic handle and rubberized grip for comfort. Perfect for home or travel. Batteries included. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Reefmaster DC300 Underwater Digital Camera Capture the finest of life below sea level and on land. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Traveler's Personal Care Kit This all-leather travel case comes complete with every personal-care tool needed for on-the-go grooming. The dozen tools include: battery-operated groomer for nose and ear hair; a rechargeable electric shaver; twin-blade razor with three cartridges; cuticle scissors; lint brushshoehorn; fingernail and toenail clippers; tweezers; sapphire file; cuticle tool; comb; and corkscrewbottle openerpenknife. Best of all, five international adapter plugs are included in their own pouch so you can plug in small electrical devices into outlets anywhere in the world...from Argentina to Zimbabwe. Measures 20 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm when zipped closed. Groomer requires one AA battery (order separately) and includes a cleaning brush. Cordless rechargeable shaver comes with plug-in adaptercharger. 90-day warranty. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Adventure Medical Fundamentals First Aid Kit The Adventure Medical Fundamental First Aid Kit contains supplies to support 8 people on trips less than 14 days. This is the perfect first aid kit for Scout groups and hunting trips. The Fundamental Kit is outfitted with the Easy Care Systeman ingenious design that helps anyone, from novices to EMT's, to quickly and confidently administer first aid. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Adventure Medical Easy Care Comprehensive Kit Adventure Medical Easy Care Comprehensive Kit ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Adventure Medical Solo First Aid Kit The Adventure Medical Solo Kit is a lightweight, personal first aid kit. Leave it in your backpack or car so you'll be prepared in an emergency. On longer trips the Solo Kit is a great compliment to a base camp first aid kit. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Adventure Medical Ultralight .7 First Aid Kit The Adventure Medical Ultralight .7 Kit allows you to go light, but still be prepared. Adventure racers, backpackers, hikers, bikers, and climbers all rave about the Ultralight .7. Paddlers love its waterproof design. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Weatherproof First Aid Kit for up to 25 People, 160 Pieces Weatherproof First Aid Kit for up to 25 People, 160 Pieces ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To Order: http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com/archive/jetezine/gear/top100/travel/travel.html About the Author: Kriss Hammond, Jetsetters Magazine Correspondent. Join the Travel Writers Network in the logo at http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com
+0