Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A scammer here in Adland
7/9/2006 7:54:56 PM
Dear friends, I received this email and I am sure a few of you will too. I have blocked this person and advise the same .... I find it very sad that someone should be misusing our community this way but, hopefully, if we all look out for each other, we may erradicate people like this. Please be safe ... God Bless Venerina *************************************** From Patt Williams: very urgent Date: 7/8/2006 Good Day, ABN AMRO NEDERLANDS headoffice2002@lycos.com www.abnamro.nl With close inquiries made about you ,I believe you can handle this matter.I humbly seek your assistance in a matter that needs outmost trust and confidence. I am Mr Patt Williams, and I am in account department office in ABN AMRO BANK NEDERLANDS There is an account in my bank that has not been updated in the last nine years and it has the sum of $7,000,000.00 usd.This money has no beneficiary and severe investigations show that the account belongs to a foreign company belonging to Mr.Morris Thompson. who died a couple of years ago. Right now, I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as your own share if the money is transferred into your account. The nature of your business is not relevant for the success of this transaction. I have taken all necessary precautions to make sure that the transaction is 100% risk free and it is believed that this transaction will be completed within seven working days. I require you to send me your private email address, phone and fax number for an easy and well secured communication. Please you must keep this transaction secret at all times until you have received the fund in your account.You may also go through our banking online site through (www.abnamro.nl) to check out my profile there and everything about my bank.When you log on the website,you click on about us and after that,you scroll down to your left and have a click on management team and i am very sure that you will get to the page and have a look on our management team and personal. Please do send to me your informations as stated below: Full Name.................................... Contact Address.......................... Age...................................... Date of Birth.............................. Occupation............................... Phone number......................... Mobile phone.......................... Fax...................................... E-mail................................. Best regards, Dr. Patt Williams __________________________________________________
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :A scammer here in Adland
7/9/2006 7:59:46 PM
Hello Venerina, Thank you for the warning. These devils will not stop. Just send hiom a message back and tell him that you reported him as spammer and give him the link to this topic. I will send his email to the Black List Web Site and to Lycos Admin to block all his activities. Warm regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
7/9/2006 8:02:42 PM

HI Venerina,

Did you send a copy of this message to Bogdan? If not please do so, so that he may eliminate this person from the members list. Thanks for letting all of us know about him my sweet friend!

God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
7/9/2006 8:23:33 PM
Thank you for the warning,why ca`nt people grow up.I have recieved e mails like this in my inbox I just delete them.Sould I report them and to who?Thank you again.HAVE A GOOD DAY!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2006 8:27:17 PM
Back again, Lyckos Administration got a message about this spammer. I am sure they will check and respond. Here is the message I sent them. Hello Lycos Administrion. First I will congratulate you for superb web site and design. A member of yours or a person using the possibility having a free e-mail from your program is spamming in our community. Check the multi-message that is sent to our members. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/404229.aspx Block all his activities and delete his account. Send us an e-mail with your response to your member. If no action is done in 24 hours we are going to send this e-mail to all black lists wich is not a PR for Lycos.com that I know is a very good and famous program. Yours sincerely Georgios C. PAraskevopoulos AdLAndPro PowerMember
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!