Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Mega Traffic Promotion is over ... but all is not lost
5/15/2005 8:57:39 PM
Hi Kenneth, Thank you Sharon
SG.
+0
5/15/2005 11:17:35 PM
Do you happen to live in London? Sharon Grant? Are you related to Lloyd Grant in USA from Colorado? Let me know---Marnet aka(Marner)
+0
5/16/2005 3:32:18 AM
Ken I joined and put in 3 ads I am receiving tons of Paid email amd getting reports from them but I cant quite figure out where to go from here. I have lots of interest in the program from people in another program Im involved in but cant find my ref. url what do I do now? Jackie Funt
Jackie Funt
+0
5/16/2005 4:11:26 AM
Hi Jackie, Upper right corner of the campaign page you will see "affiliate program". you will find your affiliate link there. Or from campaign page, same corner, find "Link to Us". I believe you are Silver level so you should have Banner, PPC keywords and Paid emails as your ad choices. Banner works like AdlandPro. You can place a graphic banner (.jif or .jpg) OR you can create a text banner. It needs a "weight" added to it. Select from the pulldown list. Higher number more credits. PPC keywords - select campaign to add keywords and how many credits you are willing to give up for the clickthru for the keyword. Paid email - in the email, both text and html the word "SITE" and the signature area should be changed to reflect what your offering. Above the text email should be a box that says "Great site !" Change this to something more suitable to your campaign. Hope this helps you. To our success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
5/16/2005 4:17:18 AM
I mentioned all that without stating to make sure you have your campaigns set up and credits added to the campaign from your credit pool. Sword
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!