Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mega Traffic Promotion is over ... but all is not lost
5/15/2005 1:21:34 AM
========================================================= * * * * * * * * * THIS PROMOTION IS OVER * * * * * * * * ========================================================= 200 FREE Silver memberships were gone in about 140 hrs. from lauch of this program. The original 100 FREE Silver memberships were gone in less than 60 hrs! So, what's next? Glad you are asking this. Here is what I am prepared to do. For a Silver Level membership - Silver is only $5 a month with 50,000 credits a month. For a Gold Level membership - Gold is only $10 a month with 100,000 credits a month. From now until Saturday night May 14th, 2005 11:59 pm PDT US I will: ... for Silver level signup I will give you an additional 10,000 credits. ... for Gold level signup I will give you an additional 30,000 credits. Read on and see what is available to help your advertising. Mega Traffic is finally HERE! New advertising program that GIVES YOU SOOOO MUCH! www.megatraffic.us ========================================================= * * * * * * * * * * ALL IS NOT LOST * * * * * * * * * ========================================================= From now until the end of May, 2005 I will: ... for FREE level signup I will give you an additional 500 credits. ... for Silver level signup I will give you an additional 5,000 credits. ... for Gold level signup I will give you an additional 15,000 credits. Just look what they are offering ... We Offer You ALL of This an MORE! *REFERRAL EARNINGS 50 LEVELS DEEP & BONUSES *Place "FREE" Classifieds NEW *SET UP "UNLIMITED" CAMPAIGNS *Weekly SURFING CONTEST *Chat and Surf or Just Surf (Your Choice) NEW *ShoutBox NEW *DESIGN A NICE PAGE NEW *CREATE YOUR OWN "PAID" SAFELISTS NEW *SURF EXCHANGE (Manual) *BANNER EXCHANGE *START EXCHANGE *EXIT EXCHANGE *POP UP / POP UNDER EXCHANGE *SAFE EMAIL EXCHANGE *PPC EXCHANGE *URL ROTATOR *CREATE YOUR OWN e-BIZ CARD *Random Exchange Site NEW *Top Gold Promoter for the Month Gets FREE Website Hosting(For a Year) NEW *Top 5 Gold Promoters Get Banners at Top of Site NEW *Top Promoter Gets "20,000"+ Credits. NEW *Top 5 Gold Promoters Get "CASH" Prizes. NEW *Trusted Members Get "PAID" for Referrals. NEW *Coming Soon...Your Own "FREE" FFA Site. NEW *And MORE to be Added. NEW *It Pays to be GOLD! NEW FREE Member Signup you receive 500 FREE credits when you join! Register here now and receive 500 credits FREE just for joining Mega Traffic These credits will give you 500 free page views of your site or program Register Here. or See our other signup options. Sign Up Now! SILVER Member Signup you receive 1500 FREE credits when you join! If you are an Silver member you will receive 1500 FREE credits for joining Mega Traffic. These credits will give you 1500 free page views of your site or program Register Here. Upgrade from your free members page. Sign Up Now! GOLD Member Signup you receive 2500 FREE credits when you join! If you are a Gold Member you will receive 2500 FREE credits for joining Mega Traffic. These credits will give you 2500 free page views of your site or program Register Here. Upgrade from your free members page. Sign Up Now! www.megatraffic.us So, you can see when you sign up TODAY that the credits you purchase, the bonus credits from the company and my "PERSONAL" bonus credits to YOU add up to SO MUCH exposure for YOUR BUSINESS! You missed out on the FREE Silver membership but, DON"T MISS THIS DEAL! SIGN UP NOW! To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Michaela Sandberg

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Mega Traffic Promotion is over ... but all is not lost
5/15/2005 2:53:18 AM
I sign up and my id 103. SILVER What next? Thanks Michaela
+0
5/15/2005 4:24:31 AM
Hi Kenneth , I have signed up and am having amazing results .Could you help me on a matter with affilliating with mega traffic I'm not sure how to do this I tryed to place there banner on my site and LOL made a BIG BOOBOO had to shut down for a couple of hours to clear it up .Not a problem at all it is all fixed, but still would like to place there banner and affiliate can you help me Thanks again Have a great week everyone Linda-Joy
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/15/2005 6:40:27 AM
Hi Kenneth, I signed up as Gold member. Id #271. Got all my stuff aligned and promoted. Lo and behold, I've already gotten two new affiliates in one of my major money making programs. MEGA traffic is a *GREAT* promotional vehicle. Harold http://www.megatraffic.us/index.php?affid=271 http://affiliate.searchestate.com?refwebid=32327&wc=404
Your Road Map To Success
+0
5/15/2005 6:50:23 AM
As soon as I get the confirm from Admin I'll add your credits for you Michaela. To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!