Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Watching a movie on a Targa MP3 H2010
7/6/2006 11:56:12 AM
My girls recently bought a Targa MP3 H2010 each. One of the things they wanted to use it for was to watch movies on it, which seemed easy enough. We have yet to find any moviefile that will play and discussing this with Targa Support was a dead end. While they were specific about what files should work i could not get them to supply me with a small testfile so I could see that atleast SOMETHING worked. They wanted to be neutral and not recommend anything. I'll give this a couple of weeks more and if I am unsuccessful I'll return it and they can be neutral to that fact instead. Although I am experienced with computers I have never been too much interested in different movie formats and why things work. I am normally just satisfied that they do. The manual says: Motion JPEG AVI and Motion JPEG MOV The manual shows excamples with the filetype: .avi Tried several different .avi .mpg and other moviefiles, but not one of them shows a second of moving pictures. How can you help me? Point me in the direction of a moviefile I can test. Tell me what I should do and with what.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Watching a movie on a Targa MP3 H2010
7/8/2006 9:29:41 AM

hello

I have the same problem. I have tried several files that do not work. This is  amazing that most people want to have a big screen TV but people  want to watch movies on 2inch screen. Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :Watching a movie on a Targa MP3 H2010
7/9/2006 7:05:04 PM
Seems I have to re-encode the files to a certain codec. Got some links I have to visit and see if I can get some more information about how to do it and with what.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!