Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Where did the Reply button go?
7/5/2006 9:54:07 PM
Hi again Roger, Thanks for the quick reply. I was thinking those were the way to get around the missing "reply" button. I just didn't know why I would get a "blocked" button when the person just sent the message to me asking for information. It does seem strange that a person would want to clear out all of the messages that soon. Oh well... Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:02:22 PM
Personally I would prefer that the replybutton was there no matter what the sender did to his msg. Maybe ask Michael/Bogdan if it's a bug or a feature. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:04:32 PM
I guess it could be taken as a hint that the person wasn't interested in hearing back from you... but that would be a stupid assumption I think. Yes, please ask Bogdan about it. Thanks, Leon
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:10:50 PM
I think that very few members are aware that the replybutton dissappears when they delete their msg. I think they're just trying to keep a neat and tidy outbox. That some knows and does it on purpose is not a stupid assumption. People do all kinds of crazy things on purpose all the time. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
7/6/2006 9:52:51 AM
Thanks for the info Roger I didn't realize that happened and I always clear out my messages everytime I access it, just a an automatic thing I do. Have a great day Smile:-) Fay
K.I.S.S approach to Domain Names. http://www.domainsplez.com Make money from everything. http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/FP/FP44497
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!