Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Where did the Reply button go?
7/4/2006 10:17:01 PM
Have you ever looked at a msg, ready to reply, just to find that the Reply button is missing? I have, and after thinking about it I tested it with the help of my friend Rose (click url to see profile) http://community.adlandpro.com/go/renderud What we found was that if the sender deletes the message before the recipient has had the chance to read it: The Reply button dissapears. This doesn't mean you cant reply, it just means that you have to click a few more times before you can write your reply. Think about it before "cleaning" your outbox. Having to click extra to reply might mean that the reply will never come.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Re: Where did the Reply button go?
7/4/2006 10:44:34 PM
I`ve never had a missing post button.I have had buttons that never worked.Especialy on popular web sites,you would think they worked.OH well the good with the bad. HAVE A GOOD ONE!
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 10:58:36 PM
Just to try to be clearer. :) I am not talking about reply buttons for forum posts. I am talking about the internal msg system here which you find under Networking Personal (on the left). I'm not saying you misunderstod, just that I noticed that it was possible to misunderstand the original post.

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 9:43:52 PM
Hi Roger, I have had instances where the reply button was missing, but instead was a "blocked" button. I think I must have missed something in your post about the "extra clicks". I have had to click the person's name (go to profile) and click [send a personal message]. Ar ethese the extra clicks you were talking about? Thanks for doing the research on this. I wondered why I got so many that were "blocked". Peace, Leon
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 9:48:54 PM
Hi Leon, Notice that you have both reply and block when the sender has not deleted the msg in his end. Those are the extra clicks, yes. :) You are not blocked, it's just the only option left as a button on your left side, and you notice it much more when it's all by it's lonesome..

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!