Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Showing-Off Your Invite In Adlandpro's Community
7/4/2006 8:46:00 PM
We all have a reason to be part of adlandpro's community. You and me, we have a common goal - to show our stuff! Am I wrong? If yes, don't read anymore. If no, I want to share with you something. From the first glance, I knew I could get something out from this community. This is the one place you can find your thirsty crowd. How are you going to do that? It's simple! Invite them or get yourself invited. This way, you will create more friends and more friends from that new friends you've invited or be invited. The problem is, are you getting the correct type of friends? Many of us, invite friends that are not playing the turf you're playing. If your program is about MLM, invite MLMers. If you program is about HYIP, invite that kind of thirsty crowd. And if you are dealing with health products, invite people with health conscious. How are you going to differ them from the lot? Before your invitation, look at their profile and visit their websites or their referal links (majority of them have it). From there, you'll be able to know the sort of people you are inviting and also your competitors. People say, inviting your competitors can kill your business. But look at the brighter side! These people have their own circle of friends that are loyal to them. Putting yourself in between thus give you an introduction. Wouldn't it be great to be someone new and new to many? At this point, if I'm wrong for what I've said, how many of you after jumping to an uninvited adlandpro's forum threads get some new invitation? I know you know the answer. Till next time, always test! If it works, it will work for others too! For my case, I am able to invite or be invited, from or by anyone else cause my website theme is for general audiences. Copyright. Marzlan
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Showing-Off Your Invite In Adlandpro's Community
7/4/2006 9:03:36 PM
Join the Welcome Wagon! And invite others from outside Adlandpro in.... Linda
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/4/2006 10:27:05 PM
I like to invite everyone because I like to socialize with people also doing this you can learn and teach also.
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 11:05:52 PM
Hi Marzlan! I do not have a business to advertise, only my poetry site which has a new addition called "Life As A Cigarette Tin Foil Ball". The pictures are there for a good laugh - Peace!
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
7/5/2006 1:12:03 AM
Pls correct me if I'm wrong. I said, "We are all here to show our stuffs". Be it whether you're here for leisure or business, you all need something. If your site is not for business, why then there is/are adsense(s) ads hanging around? Who do you expect to click on that adsense? Next, your sig. file tells about you. Again, who would come to click and see your sig.file. Okay, maybe some are here for certain reasons, but for once you should agree that adlandpro thus delivers the benefits to you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!