Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What about Networking Spam?
7/4/2006 2:00:17 PM
Is Networking spam allowed here at AdlandPro? Not talking about the obvious Scams, but legitimate, or could be legitimate, business offers that comes as a personal message from another member of AdlandPro. I check to see if they are on my friends list of course. I respond better to those on my friends list than, those that do hit and run marketing. I ask because I know what to do with my regular email spam, but want to do what is considered to be correct here for this community.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Geir Sjaastad

138 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What about Networking Spam?
7/4/2006 2:12:01 PM
Hi Roger I dont concider it spam with personal messages inside this community unless it is the same people sending the same again and again and .... There are people doing that and that a bit irritating, but i should think that it is something we have to live with. Geir

Klogswork for Teamwork

Home: Klogswork

Blog: Working with MLM

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 2:20:01 PM
Hello Gentleman, Well If people are on your friends list or not,And they send you info on what they are doing then I do not feel it is spam,just say thank you for sharing then you can tell them how yours can help them, by implementing both business's together to help benefit both of you. But people are going to send there ads to you thru your adlandpro mail also thru forums you do not need to open them once you recognize them as unfavorable or not.Kathy Martin/simikathy Have a great day!!!
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
7/4/2006 3:37:25 PM
Hi Roger, You know you can block those that you do`nt want.Im not sure how you do it but Im pretty sure Administration would know how to or if it`s a BIG concern for our community we should get together and do somthing about it.I have never had this problem at Adland,but thats to say others may have. I just hope you consider me a friand and not block me........LOL
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 5:13:48 PM
Hi Geir, I've never considered how many times people send me emails as a criteria for determining if it's spam or not. Personally I would not use it as a criteria for determining wether or not the messages I get is spam either. To live with it is an option.. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!