Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Mega Traffic Gold "ALLSTARS" List
5/14/2005 10:59:24 AM
Hi Neighbor Kenneth, You are not far from where we live in El Paso. I have joined Mega Traffic and have received a lot of 'Read Me' mail. However, I need help in understanding the full program. If you would e-mail me at good-life@sbcglobal.net, I will appreciate your help. It looks like a great program so I would like to get the full benefits from it. Thank you. Betty
+0
Re: My Mega Traffic Gold "ALLSTARS" List
5/14/2005 2:12:58 PM
Hello Kathy, Are you referring to the emails from Mega Traffic? If yes, when you are on your campaign page of MT click the "READ NEWS" to the left of the email you wish to read. You will see in the "email" the phrase " Get 5 credits for reading this email ! " The credits number may be different. Mouse over this and it should turn yellow. Left click it and a new window will open with the website that is being advertised in the email. That's what the credits are for to see the site ad. Hope this helps. To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: My Mega Traffic Gold *ALLSTARS* List
5/17/2005 6:40:41 PM
Hi Ken, Thank you for the invite. i joined the mega traffic. I go gold later.
Thank you for visiting: Register your domain name today at: http://www.AtlasWebDomains.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!