Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Mega Traffic Gold *ALLSTARS* List
5/13/2005 10:19:45 PM
Here are the Gold "Allstars" of Mega Traffic that have joined from my promotion. My heart-felt thanks to you all and I know you will find success with your promotions. Teri Fitzgerald Harold Coram James Teague The list will continue to be updated as each member goes GOLD.
+0
Re: My Mega Traffic Gold "ALLSTARS" List
5/13/2005 11:13:53 PM
Hi Kenneth, Congrats to you.I wish you lots of success at what ever you do.I am still trying to figure some of it out,But I am pleased to say I have gotten 6 referals up under me now.Checked my email out tonight and I had 2 more that signed under me from my website. Thanks for the invite. Becky http://www.marketingdesign.itgo.com For all your business cards,brochures and address labels needs!
+0
5/14/2005 1:14:48 AM
Glad to hear of your success with the program. Isn't it just GREAT? If you need help I'll do what I can Or we'll get Admin on it. To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
5/14/2005 9:48:58 AM
Hi Kenneth, I wanted to let you know that I can't get into the emails you send me to read. The ones that say read this email! They won't oen! kathy Brown
+0
5/14/2005 10:13:20 AM
I HAVE TRIED MANY THINGS AND NOTHING I TRY IS MAKING ANY MONEY FOR US. FUNNY EVERYONE EALSE MAKES MONEY BUT ME.
MRS. Hicks
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!