Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
May I have your autograph
6/30/2006 6:55:41 PM
Part II-Forums Bring Big Dollars Written by Mary Hofstetter-June 30, 2006 Your signature is a mini profile. It tells who you are and what you represent. It shows your values,and your interests. Maybe it describes how you feel or relate to others. Your signature allows you to produce a post or forum to the subject and quietly shout at people that you have a GREAT BUSINESS. You can send casual e-mails with the signature line and forget that you even advertised to your best friend, mother-in-law or who-ever. ******************************************** Using the automatic signature line is useful because >you will type it only once, but use it on all forums and e-mails >Plan your signature for long lengths of time. Of course you change when necessary but it should have longitivity..... thousands of posts or e-mails >it is your identity >ads are one of the options for every post or e-mail >it is flexible as it is easily changed. ******************************************** PLAN YOUR SIGNATURE >which business do you wish to promote? >you may use url or a key word (Can someone explain how to do this) >Create a slogan >decide on a rotation cycle if you want to change on a regular basis. >Visit others signature lines here's what you might find-- a paragraph urls slogan forum notification titles of sites that open to sites description of business with invite Lists of Adlandpro forums/owners names Adlandpro activities Make an announcement ******************************************** A slogan reveals your personality, what you do for a living, where you live, who you are ******************************************** YOUR SIGNATURE CAN BE ON ALL E-MAILS >Keep it simple as it will go to a variety of people. >To install: 1) Go to tools->to options->choose signature (tabs are at the top. 2)Click on new 3)Fill in-edit signature 4)click on ok 5)do a test run. Go to create mail and see if it is there on the page. As you type it willl move down. ********************************************* SIGNATURERS CAN BE ON ADLANDPRO FORUMS 1)Go to account set up 2)Go to personal->signature 3) message-use scroll bar to check over your work Note: while you are there, polish your profile. Make updates IMPORTANT: You will need to add at least 2 spaces between lines or it will all run together. 4)Now go to a forum where you have posted and check out your signature. You might like to vist here for information about forum participation and how it builds your business: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/390611.aspx A good forum, responsive post and your signature are still the best way to gain new friends, influence people and bring big dollars.!! Not a member of Adlandpro: join here http://community.adlandpro.com/registeruser.aspx?ref=mahofst
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: May I have your autograph
6/30/2006 7:08:49 PM
Too few use their signature. :) use < br > (pull it together) to do lineshift.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 7:12:38 PM
Hi Mary, This is very helpful information for those who do not know how to use signatures. Thank you for posting this for all to see. Peace, Leon The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -- Elenore Roosevelt
+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/30/2006 7:15:20 PM
Very helpful information Mary. I like to dust off and spiff up my sig line on occasion. Think maybe I need to add a fav quote soon. Thanks a bunch! ;)
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 7:22:56 PM
Thank you, it took me months to figure out how to put signature on my account setup. ;-) Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!