Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What to do when you receive scamspam
6/30/2006 10:57:23 AM
Yes, I categorize spam.. ;) I just received scamspam from a fellow member of AdlandPro as a personal message through the Networking system. What are you supposed to do when this happens here? Obviously this person needs to be thrown out. To explain closer this is what I call scamspam: Emails/msgs from Nigeria/Liberia etc. with the intent of getting you to spend money to help them get their money which you will receive a percentage of. This will never happen, which makes it a scam. Sending this to me without permission is spam. Put them together.. ;) Should not be confused with advertising msgs from people you don't know which promote legitimate things in a very wrong and unsuccessful way.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What to do when you receive scamspam
6/30/2006 11:18:45 AM
Hey Roger, I couldn't agree more about those scamspam messages! About the only thing that can be done is to forward those to Bogdan for further action. I agree on your second point as well ;-) Very wrong..and a complete waste of time!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 12:11:08 PM
Hi Tim, Unfortunately I can't see "forward" as an option in the internal message system here at AdlandPro. I can take the whole thing and email it of course, but I was looking for something easier.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Geir Sjaastad

138 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/30/2006 12:56:48 PM
Hi Roger Make sure to copy/paste so thos person get erased fromthis community. do not know why they still do this. Cant imagine that anybody will fall for this anymore. Regards Geir

Klogswork for Teamwork

Home: Klogswork

Blog: Working with MLM

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 1:02:43 PM
Hi Roger, No I guess there isn't an easier option in getting that info to Bogdan, but fortunately we don't get so many of these types of "offers". I would say they don't last here very long, and in a way I suppose it was inevitable. Out of 30,000+ members one would expect to see a few lurking slime-ball scam artists waiting to pounce. With all of us keeping a watchful eye, and having the willingness to act, Adland will remain the great place that it has become. Regards,
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!