Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Exploding Buisness
7/31/2006 2:44:39 PM

www.CahensPetSupply.com

The largest pet supply store on the NET!!!

www.CahensPetSupply.com
+0
Re: Exploding Buisness
7/31/2006 2:46:18 PM
a first class business opportunity! Displays for sale, earn income on selling pet products! contact me for more details, www.CahensPetSupply.com Sugar Cahen says come on down for the best deal in town!
www.CahensPetSupply.com
+0
Thank you for allowing us to post..
8/1/2006 10:13:26 PM

Hello David and fellow peeps.. I would like to introduce the Isagenix Cleansing system to you..  This product has only been on the market for just over 4 years.. We are hitting full momentum very soon..  In the month of June.. we did $9.6 million in sales alone.. 

The Isagenix system is designed with you and your body in mind. The products are not only first class and extremely healthy, but easy to use, and provide results! John's art and talent have given us teh opportunity to enjoy life and become the healthiest people in the world.

John Anderson is a master formulator and a worldwide private label manufaturer. John has formulated and manufactured over 2300 different nutritional and weight loss products for more than 600 companies in 27 countries. His products are internationally recognized and respected as the most effective products on the market today.

Go for a walk thru our web site that was give to me when I signed up with Isagenix!! www.cleanseforbodypurity.com  get back to me with any questions or concerns... Would really enjoy doing business with you...

+0
Re: Thank you for allowing us to post..
8/1/2006 10:16:18 PM
Hi Lisa,

I just love the Isagenix chocolate tablets meal replacements.

I have taken Isagenix for a long time.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: Thank you for allowing us to post..
8/1/2006 10:22:09 PM

:-O!!!  Wow.. this is great to know David.. I am so happy to hear this news... I love the vanilla ones myself. hehe..and I totally love the WME drink and the Isafruit.. hehe... I love it all actaully.. LOL>

How long have you been in the business.??  This is totally awesome... I guess this is a Hello Team Mate.. hehe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!